Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I get that but I never said I hate harem I just lost interest..but cant just drop the game if the story is good right? Recently I finished Snowstorm's new update and its a harem but I enjoyed it because its well written and the harem makes sense..i only have problem with harem where they just throw girls at you and it makes me no sense to me..if there's a harem where u can choose and reject like Snowstorm I enjoy it and even support the dev if I could
You can choose whether or not to pursue all the potential LIs in Origin Story and the same goes with most sex scenes, other than one scene early on which is mandatory.

There's also a very compelling story reason for a harem setup to exist, so it's not just "a dozen hot women want a random average dude for no reason." The reason is a big spoiler though, so I'd avoid looking it up until you've played 2-3 chapters.

Reactions: thelostone69

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Been holding off on playing the last few updates since I needed to replay the earlier parts, but wanted to ask about the relationship change regarding Parker and Riley. Read the dev's post about it and understand why it needed to be done, but I'm just curious if it is handled well in the new implementation especially with their relationship being such a major foundation for the game's narrative.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
To the one that hates harem games, as long as there is a buildup, and the can all love each other, and you know there names, I don't mind. I think this game seems to fit that last idea. Of course we also have games like grandma's house where mc fucks new girls every update, where you don't know what name and such.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Edit: To quote jacq directly,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, damn. I'm already missing Emerald, she seems kinky af. But it looks like it's going to be some time before there's anything more with the sisterhood. On top of that I'm guessing Emerald is probably last in line, because she's already got a scene and doesn't have Moonsong privileges.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod
Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default clear textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out the story.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still can provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time on screen.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title using the minor adjustments. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Example images of the textbox change, and quick menu mod... And don't forget to press your Q key to hide the quick menu once this mod has been installed. Enjoy.
screenshot0014.png
screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Been holding off on playing the last few updates since I needed to replay the earlier parts, but wanted to ask about the relationship change regarding Parker and Riley. Read the dev's post about it and understand why it needed to be done, but I'm just curious if it is handled well in the new implementation especially with their relationship being such a major foundation for the game's narrative.
I think it works well, better than the fucking "landlady" sort of implementations. I said it already but not every game needs to have incest. Plus it also makes space for a lot of jokes about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Edit: To quote jacq directly,

Well, damn. I'm already missing Emerald, she seems kinky af. But it looks like it's going to be some time before there's anything more with the sisterhood. On top of that I'm guessing Emerald is probably last in line, because she's already got a scene and doesn't have Moonsong privileges.
To be clear, those are the girls with content you can potentially miss if you opt out of them. There's I'm sure going to be other girls with story content as well in those chapters.

But yeah, I suspect we might be a bit until we're back focused heavily on the Sisterhood. Right now, seems we're dealing with school stuff for a bit.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OriginStory-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Quick question should i accept invitation from Lucia to her party or not ?
Dev recommends playing the manwhore route and not opting out of LIs and you get some sexy pictures if you help her out. Other than that, not much is known about that decision yet.

Personally, I think Lucia is going to be the "stuck up girl lashing out because of a shitty family situation at home" and may become more likeable in the future.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah for now there are literally no consequences fucking around, in fact it's encouraged by some of the girls. I could see later on when the MC is powered up enough that he could settle for one or two of them though, we will see.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
It is the second time I tried this game since the first release. I played the safe mod to prevent sudden turn-off during playthrough. The story is getting more and more interesting. The sex scenes are great. The description of different superpowers is refreshing. Until this update, game overall is good. Can't wait for more scenes with the milfs.:ROFLMAO:
Just one problem I have which is a minor inconsistency during safe mode, mc opinion about the handcuff in Parker's bedroom during the first free-roam, the description is not what safe mode players want to know about, just like Dev delete some dialogue about her active sex life. Hope Dev may fix that and keep making amazing content to us.:love:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It is the second time I tried this game since the first release. I played the safe mod to prevent sudden turn-off during playthrough. The story is getting more and more interesting. The sex scenes are great. The description of different superpowers is refreshing. Until this update, game overall is good. Can't wait for more scenes with the milfs.:ROFLMAO:
Just one problem I have which is a minor inconsistency during safe mode, mc opinion about the handcuff in Parker's bedroom during the first free-roam, the description is not what safe mode players want to know about, just like Dev delete some dialogue about her active sex life. Hope Dev may fix that and keep making amazing content to us.:love:
safe mode is for pussies, let's see those Parker and Riley gangbangs :ROFLMAO: You know it's happening even if you opt to not watch it

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
yeah for now there are literally no consequences fucking around, in fact it's encouraged by some of the girls. I could see later on when the MC is powered up enough that he could settle for one or two of them though, we will see.
One or two? There's currently a minimum of 6 I'm interested in my polycule, thank you very much!

I'll be so fucking annoyed if they pull that rug
Seems incredibly unlikely to me that'll happen. That said, the dev has indicated that not every girl will want that harem life. I suspect the "heart" LIs are primary candidates if you play your cards right (since there are "main romance LIs"), whereas the "dick" LIs are casual flings or power conquests.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes