JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
yeah for now there are literally no consequences fucking around, in fact it's encouraged by some of the girls. I could see later on when the MC is powered up enough that he could settle for one or two of them though, we will see.
I think if it's beneficial for both sides type of harem, so essential having some lesbian type of scenes added to MC fucking, I think it's fine. I always think a harem where MC is fucking everyone and without the others seeing or joining it unnatural.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
what I mean is we may get a choice later on to pick one of the girls for a solo route after we got our fuck on, or we can decide to go full fuckboi/harem. Both is fine with me. More content. So far the dev is making most choices related to relationships optional so it's not that far out.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Can't believe I have to say this again......

View attachment 4092750
Oh, I don't disagree. Just haven't gotten to know some of the others well enough to know for sure yet. :KEK:

what I mean is we may get a choice later on to pick one of the girls for a solo route after we got our fuck on, or we can decide to go full fuckboi/harem. Both is fine with me. More content. So far the dev is making most choices related to relationships optional so it's not that far out.
I could see that, particularly if you only focused on 1-2 of the main LIs and the other fucking around was with side girls. If you're in a deep poly relationship with multiple though, would be kind of a dick move to suddenly ditch all but like 2 of them.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I can see a future update containing use of Evelyn's power to use on Lucia, so the MC finds out what it is like to be lucia for the day. Likely he finds out that she doesn't have it so good or something like that. And starts to sympathize with her and such.
We already know he is going to get between Ruth's legs eventually as well.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Hey, don't forget there's a few LIs we haven't even unlocked profiles for yet! I'm like... 99% sure on the "catch 'em all" approach, but could be surprised.
I can see a future update containing use of Evelyn's power to use on Lucia, so the MC finds out what it is like to be lucia for the day. Likely he finds out that she doesn't have it so good or something like that. And starts to sympathize with her and such.

We already know he is going to get between Ruth's legs eventually as well.
That idea hadn't occurred to me, but it'd definitely be a way to "humanize" Lucia.

Last edited:
Reactions: somedude0190

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I could see that, particularly if you only focused on 1-2 of the main LIs and the other fucking around was with side girls. If you're in a deep poly relationship with multiple though, would be kind of a dick move to suddenly ditch all but like 2 of them.
I think main girls from those introduced so far would be Evelyn, Moonsong, Amber, and probably Ruth. The rest are more for fun and powers. So from those four I don't think it's that big of a leap to go for one. But it would be a hard pill to swallow, considering how devoted Evelyn is to you. No way I'm breaking her heart, so whatever happens, either she will be solo LI or part of whatever
:love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Hey, don't forget there's a few LIs we haven't even unlocked profiles for yet! I'm like... 99% sure on the "catch 'em all" approach, but could be surprised.
Is it just me, or does Marina, the new girl who gets her clothes stolen by Lucia look an awful lot like the glimpse we got of Scarlet Shadow (minus the tummy tattoo)?

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
I think main girls from those introduced so far would be Evelyn, Moonsong, Amber, and probably Ruth. The rest are more for fun and powers. So from those four I don't think it's that big of a leap to go for one. But it would be a hard pill to swallow, considering how devoted Evelyn is to you. No way I'm breaking her heart, so whatever happens, either she will be solo LI or part of whatever
She and moonsong want other woman too.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
If you look at the LI profiles in the upper right, you can see which are main (heart icon) vs side (dick icon). We've met quite a few more potential main LIs than those 4 already, even if we haven't done anything sexy with them.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
If you look at the LI profiles in the upper right, you can see which are main (heart icon) vs side (dick icon). We've met quite a few more potential main LIs than those 4 already, even if we haven't done anything sexy with them.
I admit I replayed the game a few times, never touched that feature. That being said, I think it's only two more for the moment, Tanya and Ellen?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I admit I replayed the game a few times, never touched that feature. That being said, I think it's only two more for the moment, Tanya and Ellen?
Also Riley and Parker if I remember right. Away from home computer at the moment though, so can't check.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Evelyn, Amber, not-Mom, not-Sister, and all 4 Sisterhood girls. The only "unlocked" ones so far are Evelyn, Amber, Moonsong, and Emerald.

I'm actually a little disappointed Cat and Marina aren't mains.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes