2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Hachiyonnijuu

Aug 24, 2020
This game is kind of frustrated to play. It suddenly reset my penetration progress while I still shaking my mouse. Did I miss something? or i am just dumb?

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 2323131

Overview:
Play as a strong intimidating Ork, tasked to train and brain wash the new onahole. Simply touch the girl's body on pelvis / ribcage / head and drag up - down to thrust or left right to move. Even tho her untrained pussy can't fully take the Ork's birth rod in, you can still feel the overwhelming strength as you choke the female, by moving her head to the right, which relaxes her muscles so you can go deeper.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: Nymphokyun
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2323157 View attachment 2323159
View attachment 2323162 View attachment 2323164 View attachment 2323165 View attachment 2323166
Xray don't work on Android, that just do a black mark :/

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
i can't get past the tutorial game wants me to /\ and \/.
while the pink circle can hit max the white heart can't.
help

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, dev said that he implement a turnoff the orc but in this thread ver is not there yet...

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
i can't get past the tutorial game wants me to /\ and \/.
while the pink circle can hit max the white heart can't.
help
It is a bug apparently, and the dev already made an update of it, along with other stuff. Unfortunately though, that version hasn't been shared yet here. So we either just wait, or you can just bought it yourself directly from the dev.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I feel that the codes for the Slavebar Code mode are missing, does anyone have them by chance?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
So, can I really turn off the orcs going around putting dicks up my face? The game is unfapable otherwise, simple as that.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
So, can I really turn off the orcs going around putting dicks up my face? The game is unfapable otherwise, simple as that.
Unless OP or someone post the updated link then yeah; you have the option to turn it off but for now at least in this version; a fat and girthy no, just like those dicks shoved on the girl's face.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes