• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xenohoe

May 2, 2020
i think we need a gallery mod or walkthrough mod to get into this game. it literally ends fast and im not sure why im doing the same choices i did before the saves were gone for no reason.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Oh thanks will try this out.
Even if you say no to the Ellie training with the gun, she gains points the same. At least she gained with me. I don´t think this choice makes any difference.

EDIT: Just checked, selecting NO is the best option, you gain points and touch her belly.

Last edited:

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
Arggg, mushrooms grow in caves, not sandboxes.
Sure they do!

Some can have spores that are viable after decades of drought.
Some are even .
And anti-fungal treatments barely even work compared to the anti-bacterial or anti-viral treatments we are used to.
If your immune system can't fight this off itself, you can look forward to 3-6 months of intravenous meds several times a week.
Sometimes that doesn't work either!

In the infectious stage of it's life-cycle the fungus lives as small cells floating around in a host.
But after the host dies it goes into a different life-stage where it digests the host to produce fruiting bodies so it can make spores and start the whole thing again.

But if you are REALLY unlucky, the process will start while you are still alive!
  • Destroyed nerve-sheathing sets your pain-nerves to always-on.
  • Loss of muscle control.
  • Seizures.
  • Immuno-collapse.
  • or sometimes hyper-immune-response (You become allergic to...you)
  • Organ tumors. Sometimes malignant human tissue. Sometimes just fungal masses.
  • OH! And eventually "cognitive failure" as your brain gets wrecked by fungal growths if you haven't died horribly from the other stuff yet!
From all accounts, it's a pretty unpleasant 5-10 years.

It's a good thing this stuff really only lives in the "deep desert"...

...until it started spreading. The US reported about 25x more cases from 2009-2019 than 1990-2000, with new infections occuring in 28 states, up from the 'normal' 7 desert states. (Possibly due to climate change, but more data is needed.)

Enjoy your nightmares...

• Wow
Reactions: WakamoSato

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
AAA gaming industry will be humiliated when full version of this game comes out. Show this game to Neil Druckman, let him look at it and maybe learn how to make normal games.:LUL:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 2901058
FYI - the links on that patreon page say Chapter 2, but the file itself is listed at Mega as Chaper 1. But the main game screen does say it's v.02
(And the links are broken, you have to copy/paste the whole URL, you can't just click the linked portion. That happens with a # character in the URL, apparently.)

Last edited:

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
FYI - the links on that patreon page say Chapter 2, but the file itself is listed at Mega as Chaper 1. But the main game screen does say it's v.02
(And the links are broken, you have to copy/paste the whole URL, you can't just click the linked portion. That happens with a # character in the URL, apparently.)
My mistake, I will correct it.
Thx

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
is the next update going to be day 2 and 3? I see on patreon you talk about day 3
It will only be for day 2, day 3 will be for the following release. the mention of day 3 is about the continuation of the events of day 2

WinterWaffle

Dec 11, 2023
It will only be for day 2, day 3 will be for the following release. the mention of day 3 is about the continuation of the events of day 2
Sorry can I ask, are there any sort of sexual stuff between Joel and Ellie during Day 1? Or will it be in the next update Day 2.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes