3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is this closer to the original great video game in content and spirit or the dreadful more wokified Last of Us 2 ????

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is Day 1 a part of Day 2? or are they two separate stories? Wow, I need sleep, do you need to keep both days?

To answer my own question, Day 2 starts off with Day 1.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The amount of variables this game tracks is a bit excessive. I wouldn't be surprised if half of the audience completely missed Ellie's content purely due to the fact that certain items are required to trigger certain scenes. I'll leave a rough list of what to look out for (I might edit this later to create a proper guide):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The key mechanic behind this VN seems to be building trust with Ellie, which will open the doors for corrupting her later on (essentially leading to lewd scenes).

Ironically, you can completely miss ALL of the content from the first release of you don't get the required amount of trust with Ellie. This is the first time I've seen a dev heavily punish their audience by outright removing any semblance of a plot while obfuscating the "correct" path.

*Edit: The "Key Choices" spoiler has been renamed to "Choice Guide", and all choices have been included broken down into each day.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
does this update ends when doctor and daughter and the black girl jump on the truck???? or is it a bug?
the name of the game pops up and the game ends after truck scene.......

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
Feels like the whole game was made by AI, if you know what I mean. By lazy AI, because there is barely any content. But the models of Ellie and Joel are good :4Head:

Reactions: quiboune
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes