3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Not a bad game. Renders are a bit grainy, but I really like this version of Ellie. Not that wokeified lesbo abomination Cuckman transformed her into. She is a healthy girl with sexual needs and maybe a bit of a daddy complex.
Would be nice to change the color of choices to something more readable, because they blend too much in the environment.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So not only we can keep our Joel alive but also create what probably most of us guys wanted when we back then played the original ? :sneaky:
How does Harem come into this picture ? There wasnt that much girls in the game which interacted with the main cast, right ?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Where it says, "click, quick RUN", all that is there is a blank rectangular box. I tried typing in that box, but, nothing, and then the time runs out and we're blown up.
If I remember correctly, there will be a button that shows Run, with a timer beneath. Not sure tho..

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I am quite surprise this game still alive from the copyright, thought it would be gone soon.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
The amount of variables this game tracks is a bit excessive. I wouldn't be surprised if half of the audience completely missed Ellie's content purely due to the fact that certain items are required to trigger certain scenes. I'll leave a rough list of what to look out for (I might edit this later to create a proper guide):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The key mechanic behind this VN seems to be building trust with Ellie, which will open the doors for corrupting her later on (essentially leading to lewd scenes).

Ironically, you can completely miss ALL of the content from the first release of you don't get the required amount of trust with Ellie. This is the first time I've seen a dev heavily punish their audience by outright removing any semblance of a plot while obfuscating the "correct" path.

*Edit: The "Key Choices" spoiler has been renamed to "Choice Guide", and all choices have been included broken down into each day.
following this to the letter and cant get passed prologue

Reactions: nullv

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
following this to the letter and cant get passed prologue
The only object you need is the lighter. At the top of the stairs you need to go right to create a distraction (via the lighter) before saving Ellie. The button to click to "run" is obscured by the fire (idk why that design choice was made).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 154 MB

Come find me on .

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes