3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OSCTheLustOfUs-Day2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
does this update ends when doctor and daughter and the black girl jump on the truck???? or is it a bug?
the name of the game pops up and the game ends after truck scene.......
I admit, I abandoned after five attempts, as soon as we go to this scenario, no possibility of intervening, forced to follow the sequence and return to the starting menu, frustrating and stupid.

Reactions: Jambalam

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
you could take a shit on the sidewalk, make a game about stepping on it. and it would be better than the sequel, so the measuring stick isn't that high.
I going to have to steal that. When the next time I talk to a die hard Sony Pony when they say TLOU2 is the greatest game ever.

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I'm still a bit confused about the two versions. Is the one shared yesterday the incomplete one with less scenes? If so, what's missing compared to the Patreon Version? Also, is there already lewd stuff with ellie? Cheers.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
put donkey from shrek fucking the dragon in that line as well so you both insult their favorite game and cnfuse the shit out of them
I got the game despite the leaks. I tried so hard to like it. The gameplay part was fine. But the story and the characters ruin it big time for me. They took what everyone loved about the first game and flushed it down the shitter with a damn golf club.

I have to calm myself. Dragon's Dogma 2 is coming soon.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
3000+ renders and three animations in total seems like slightly badly weighed. There'd be way too far between animations.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
3000+ renders and three animations in total seems like slightly badly weighed. There'd be way too far between animations.
And how do I find these 3000 renders?
I remember that the last version had them sleeping at the car.
It ends with then sitting outside eating regardless of what I do.
I have got the text saying that she trust me while in the bunker.
This game for sure needs a WT.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I admit, I abandoned after five attempts, as soon as we go to this scenario, no possibility of intervening, forced to follow the sequence and return to the starting menu, frustrating and stupid.
this game has only 1 correct way to go and i can't be asked to find that way so it really needs a walkthrough, if there actually was a different way the story could go i might be fine with it but there literally isn't so why even bother.
I've written a choice guide that can be found here. There is only really one path you can take that leads to generally favorable outcomes, and the rest will lead to entire swathes of content being skipped (i.e. all of Day 1 if you don't gain enough trust with Ellie).

Also, is there already lewd stuff with ellie?
The lewd stuff with Ellie is relegated to her fantasies at the moment. There's some very minor groping, but that's about it.

Reactions: 9alwa and allinon
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes