2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
I don't get any content with day 3 using my save at the end of day 2 or restarting from the beginnig. what is supposed to be the changelog pls?
oh ok found it, if ur stucked like me, follow the wt. u'll just have to improvise from time to time but it will help u to progress through the story.
If u don't make certain choices u'll not see some scenes.

Last edited:

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
At the free roam in the room on day 2, when i click the board, it leads me to the maps, so that i can't find the valve... Anyone else having this problem? What can I do?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
>There will be nothing illegal or morally offensive
but
> post-apocalyptic world where an outbreak has wiped out most of humanity

What's even the point? If I wanted to play the original, I'd just play the original.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
It's there the button to click on the fire to run, you have to slowly click on the screen and it lights up very briefly and has almost the same color as fire
View attachment 3664154
The prologue has been an issue since launch for reasons like this.

For anyone wondering:
The "walkthrough" is really just a choice guide that takes the source code and tries to make it a bit more readable. Most of the game is just pseudo choices since only one path results in any meaningful development. In some cases, you'll skip entire chapters - as is the case with chapter 1 - if you fail to hit a specific threshold.

If anyone has extra free time you're more than welcome to take what I've posted and use in your walkthrough. You don't need to credit me or ask for permission.

Reactions: klnlknkjb

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 195 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: anunax33
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes