Ren'Py Abandoned Other Academy [v1.2] [RGBlack]

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
portada.png

Overview:
You're a former professor who has just moved to a new city with the goal of really teaching about things that matter in life,
as well as wanting to take on a management position in an educational environment.
And now you've been hired at an academy. Now it's time to fulfill your goals with your students.
And also to explore the new city you're in...
Thread Updated: 2023-03-18
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: RGBlack - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Other:
ANDROID (v1.1)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Just got a few suggestions like following:
  • As everyone said, edit the preview pictures!
  • Change the default language to English.
  • Get someone to proofread the English part, there are parts where it's hard to understand. Then there are parts where it's switched to Spanish then back to English.
  • Add full stops at the end of sentences.
  • I think there's a huge bug with the bathroom part. I gotta click 3 times for it to work, the first 2 times it leads me to the hallway and then the classroom. And then as soon as the gym unlocks, the bathroom door leads me directly to the gym scene. And then you can also train your strength in that bathroom door...
  • I think you would need to fix the names of MC. He's still called Maki on a few renders.
  • The jukebox has some errors...There are 3 disks, and the first and third one are the same track.
  • Edit the version to 0.1 instead of 1.0.
That's probably everything I got for now. Good luck, dev!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You're a former professor who has just moved to a new city with the goal of really teaching about things that matter in life.
And now you've been hired at an academy. Now it's time to fulfill your goals with your students.
708234_again.gif
RGBlack, since you have ownership of the thread, it would be nice if you could put the planned tags where it says "Genre Spoiler"

Good luck.

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
Just got a few suggestions like following:
  • As everyone said, edit the preview pictures!
  • Change the default language to English.
  • Get someone to proofread the English part, there are parts where it's hard to understand. Then there are parts where it's switched to Spanish then back to English.
  • Add full stops at the end of sentences.
  • I think there's a huge bug with the bathroom part. I gotta click 3 times for it to work, the first 2 times it leads me to the hallway and then the classroom. And then as soon as the gym unlocks, the bathroom door leads me directly to the gym scene. And then you can also train your strength in that bathroom door...
  • I think you would need to fix the names of MC. He's still called Maki on a few renders.
  • The jukebox has some errors...There are 3 disks, and the first and third one are the same track.
  • Edit the version to 0.1 instead of 1.0.
That's probably everything I got for now. Good luck, dev!
  • I'm trying to fix the previous images, I didn't notice the error, hahaha.
  • Ok, I'll change it.
  • I'll try to double check the mistranslation, and see the error about the language being changed...
  • I didn't put the dots on purpose, but I will do it from now on.
  • I'll fix the bathroom error right away, I didn't notice it...
  • I really didn't know that, I will fix it.

Thanks for making me the summary of mistakes, hahaha.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Sorry to everyone for how ridiculous I've been, hahaha.
The slow internet, the mistakes I've made, and personal things in life have made me look ridiculous.
When I'm free I'll fix everyone, again, sorry.
Bruv, no sweat. I am sure many peeps here are trying to help you out. At least my feedback is meant to be for you and you only, and the main purpose is to better your game. No need to say sorry for getting help.

Reactions: $@~ and Danjuro83