Ren'Py Abandoned Other Academy [v1.2] [RGBlack]

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
RGBlack, I really like the preview pics. You can't add tags that don't yet exist in the game, but please add your planned tags under the Genre: spoiler in the first post in the thread.

Reactions: RGBlack

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Just got a few suggestions like following:
  • As everyone said, edit the preview pictures!
  • Change the default language to English.
  • Get someone to proofread the English part, there are parts where it's hard to understand. Then there are parts where it's switched to Spanish then back to English.
  • Add full stops at the end of sentences.
  • I think there's a huge bug with the bathroom part. I gotta click 3 times for it to work, the first 2 times it leads me to the hallway and then the classroom. And then as soon as the gym unlocks, the bathroom door leads me directly to the gym scene. And then you can also train your strength in that bathroom door...
  • I think you would need to fix the names of MC. He's still called Maki on a few renders.
  • The jukebox has some errors...There are 3 disks, and the first and third one are the same track.
  • Edit the version to 0.1 instead of 1.0.
That's probably everything I got for now. Good luck, dev!
I agree. It keeps say he,his, and him when talking about girls. I got cofused so much that I have to read slowly and figure out who the messages were about. Even at the beginning when you're in the bed, it says his and he when referring Screenshot 2023-01-10 063114.png to the MC instead of say I.

Reactions: $@~
Oct 10, 2019
RGBlack, I really like the preview pics. You can't add tags that don't yet exist in the game, but please add your planned tags under the Genre: spoiler in the first post in the thread.
Yes it is extremely important, also in my opinion it helps to specify if the main character has a name.

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
I have already put several planned tags.
They are fairly common tags, I don't plan to add Trans, NTR/Sharing, Futanari, Pregnancy and related to these.
Although there are others like Lesbian, Corrupted and exhibitionism that are in my head. But I don't know whether to do them, so I was going to discuss that with you in the future.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They are fairly common tags, I don't plan to add Trans, NTR/Sharing, Futanari, Pregnancy and related to these.
Although there are others like Lesbian, Corrupted and exhibitionism that are in my head. But I don't know whether to do them, so I was going to discuss that with you in the future.
I personally would add romance, but I don't know exactly if that's what you want to do.

Also, if you are going to add lesbian sex, femdom and other fetishes, I recommend making them avoidable.

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
did i break the game or was there only one "event" so far , all the girls now say " i have no reason to talk to her" been training and studying for 2 weeks or so in between the teaching lol

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
did i break the game or was there only one "event" so far , all the girls now say " i have no reason to talk to her" been training and studying for 2 weeks or so in between the teaching lol
You didn't break the game, if I'm not mistaken there are about 7 events where you must talk to the girls, which are:
Evelyn Monday, Hallways).
Lily (Monday, Academy entrance).
Arya (Thursday, Academy entrance).
Emma (History).
Rosa (Thursday, Hallways).
Akira (Gym, Thursday, Noon).
Roxxane (Gym, Saturday, Noon).
Then there are the events that appear after you take the classes.
In the next update that I will bring soon, I have improved the quest system for the girls.
So you won't be stressed anymore guessing where to go.
I have posted some information in the Itch.io, if you want you can stop by to check it out.

Reactions: crazeegecko

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I tried your game but I couldn't get past the initial monologue of the MC because the English translation was so bad. I kind of got the idea he was trying to convey but it was such a struggle to understand that I decided it wasn't worth it. I'll check back in a couple of updates to see if it gets better.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am considering trying your game but I am don't like bi-sexual Li's or lesbian content so I wanted to ask if those will be optional. I don't mind any kinks as long as they are optional.

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
I am considering trying your game but I am don't like bi-sexual Li's or lesbian content so I wanted to ask if those will be optional. I don't mind any kinks as long as they are optional.
I don't really believe in adding lesbian content and even less if the main character is not in the scene. Have a nice day battali!

Reactions: battali0n
Oct 10, 2019
I see group sex in the planned tags, is it going to include other guys?
hopefully not but these things should be specified, to avoid disappointement later, also it should be specified what kind of voyeurism it is, do you watch girls masturbating or having fun with each other or do you watch other guys have sex?
because I personally hate the latter, I am sayng this for the sake of clarity, the more details you give the less chanche to have people complain about content they don't like, either way good luck in your endeavours.

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
I see group sex in the planned tags, is it going to include other guys?
hopefully not but these things should be specified, to avoid disappointement later, also it should be specified what kind of voyeurism it is, do you watch girls masturbating or having fun with each other or do you watch other guys have sex?
because I personally hate the latter, I am sayng this for the sake of clarity, the more details you give the less chanche to have people complain about content they don't like, either way good luck in your endeavours.
Oh really sorry for not having clarified these ideas.
Group sex will be between the player and two or more girls. And voyeurism is that the player will see other girls. There will be no ntr in my game. Have a nice day Telefono!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Just got a few suggestions like following:
  • As everyone said, edit the preview pictures!
  • Change the default language to English.
  • Get someone to proofread the English part, there are parts where it's hard to understand. Then there are parts where it's switched to Spanish then back to English.
  • Add full stops at the end of sentences.
  • I think there's a huge bug with the bathroom part. I gotta click 3 times for it to work, the first 2 times it leads me to the hallway and then the classroom. And then as soon as the gym unlocks, the bathroom door leads me directly to the gym scene. And then you can also train your strength in that bathroom door...
  • I think you would need to fix the names of MC. He's still called Maki on a few renders.
  • The jukebox has some errors...There are 3 disks, and the first and third one are the same track.
  • Edit the version to 0.1 instead of 1.0.
That's probably everything I got for now. Good luck, dev!
I would add, explain what the test is about. I don't remember reading about the test you're supposed to be studding for is about. I'm mostly studying and teaching a class. If something happens while teaching, I follow it but then go back to just study and teach a class. What happens after you take the so called test, is it the end of the game or what?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry to everyone for how ridiculous I've been, hahaha.
The slow internet, the mistakes I've made, and personal things in life have made me look ridiculous.
When I'm free I'll fix everyone, again, sorry.
If I was a developer like you and I was struggling, I would contact other Devs and ask them to help me. I don't know why so many newbies want to develop games alone without help. If you want to be a loner, then don't present the games until you've had time to go back over everything and make sure it's working properly. I've noticed from other devs on this site that not one person can develop a game as big as these games alone, you need a huge team and having them working together.

Last edited: