Ren'Py Abandoned Other Academy [v1.2] [RGBlack]

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
I would add, explain what the test is about. I don't remember reading about the test you're supposed to be studding for is about. I'm mostly studying and teaching a class. If something happens while teaching, I follow it but then go back to just study and teach a class. What happens after you take the so called test, is it the end of the game or what?
It is an event that will be held in the future, I was thinking of adding the studios when the event was held. But the event happens in 60 days of the game. I wasn't really decided, so I left it just in case.
All the events that are available so far are written in the girls information screen.
Have a nice day Wood <3

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
If I was a developer like you and i was struggling, I would contact other Devs and ask them to help me. I don't know why so many noobies want to develop games alone without help. If you want to be a loner, then don't present the games until you've had time to go back over everything and make sure it's working properly. I've noticed from other devs on this site that not one person can develop a game as bog as these games alone, you need a huge team and having them working together.
Developing with someone else can become a problem, there are several things to take into account for that.
I think the problems I've had are rookie mistakes. You'll make one anyway because it's something I've never done.
Anyway I'm learning more and applying it to get a little more quality in each update.
Thanks for the concern Wood, you are a total genius. Best of luck Wood.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Developing with someone else can become a problem, there are several things to take into account for that.
I think the problems I've had are rookie mistakes. You'll make one anyway because it's something I've never done.
Anyway I'm learning more and applying it to get a little more quality in each update.
Thanks for the concern Wood, you are a total genius. Best of luck Wood.
What I would do is I would give access to my codes to other Devs that are willing to help others and ask them to help where they feel the help is needed. To develop a huge game without some kind of help or real college experience is almost impossible for one person. When you play other games, the devs thanks other people, I'm pretty sure it's because they work as a team to get the game developed, examined, proof read, and everything else.

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Does this game ever do anything? Aside from a few times you can't talk to anyone. It's always I have no reason to talk with that person..

RGBlack

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2020
Does this game ever do anything? Aside from a few times you can't talk to anyone. It's always I have no reason to talk with that person..
There is not much content at the moment, I recommend you to look at the information of the girls.
If they all say there are no more events available, you have reached the end of the update.
Thanks for playing and have a nice day Spunky <3.

ddf044

Aug 8, 2017
Needs Abandoned Tag added
Since it's never been marked as "On-hold" only this one applies, so let's wait a bit more. Though probably highly unlikely that we'll get an update, game is a bit too big for a 1st project.
1705665760410.png