4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Pingas69

Aug 17, 2017
found a workaround. replaced the font with the default font from rpgmv and scaled it to 90%, probably biggest it can go without the text cutting off. it still looks shitty but resizing the original font looks worse. drag the attached fonts folder into your game directory to replace the font if you have an issue with text cutting off (no locale emulator needed).

images attached for comparison

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm gonna be a prick and only say that your problem has been mentioned numerous times, and the answer was posted at least once (or maybe more times, actually, iirc) as well, in this very thread...

So have at it!

Reactions: GEORGEM

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Welp, here we go :
In 2 days
They should stop doing this and focused more on TBA. Idk what is holding them up (spaghetti? christmas suprised?) and if they want to released something, pick untranslated games rather than translated like this one for example.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
They should stop doing this and focused more on TBA. Idk what is holding them up (spaghetti? christmas suprised?) and if they want to released something, pick untranslated games rather than translated like this one for example.
I agree with you, don't worry about that. And also, they have games in their site that are here for more longer and are still not out for example but they choose to do this one, don't really know why.

The games that i am waiting personnaly from them to be translated is : Succubus affection, Saint Emiliana, Demon Queen Melissa, Public defense corp (I know this one is already here and also Emiliana if i remember right) and Explorers of the Abyss.

But well, we can't know what game they will choose to show next

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
So Kagura's Version is getting released in 22. Guess I'm gonna play this game again, with no censors this time

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes