4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Anyone know what the proof of valor that drops from the martial artist in the dojo does? Seems to just be brownie points for beating the hardest boss in the game, but if there's something special about it I'd like to know!

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
How do I get Scene 35 ? It's located between the Loss scene against Momoko and the one where she's beaten and sealed in the gallery, so I have no idea where to look since the True End doesn't have any unique HCG and I've tried all the choices possible after either winning or losing againts Momoko.

Also what's up with that villa thing ? I talked to Koyuki after downgrading Otome's lewdness bellow 60 and the game told me I could access her villa from the Galery but, hum, the gallery's totally unchanged ?

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
How do we get Leone to join our party? I can't find the cobra bento box at all. It seems like it's in the Mushroom Forest, but I can't find it. Can anyone enlighten me?

EDIT: Augh, found it in the convience store minutes after I post this.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
How do we get Leone to join our party? I can't find the cobra bento box at all. It seems like it's in the Mushroom Forest, but I can't find it. Can anyone enlighten me?

EDIT: Augh, found it in the convience store minutes after I post this.
I think you can also find one in the Teacher Room.

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
How do I get Scene 35 ? It's located between the Loss scene against Momoko and the one where she's beaten and sealed in the gallery, so I have no idea where to look since the True End doesn't have any unique HCG and I've tried all the choices possible after either winning or losing againts Momoko.

Also what's up with that villa thing ? I talked to Koyuki after downgrading Otome's lewdness bellow 60 and the game told me I could access her villa from the Galery but, hum, the gallery's totally unchanged ?
Same problem with koyuki scene... No matter how high my lewdness stats it just keeps on displaying "Lewdness must be 60 or above" maybe a bug

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
I have collected all scenes from 1 to 35 but scene 34 is still missing... it must be the one koyuki scene

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
hello friend. I try to used your way but it not worker, can you set a detail to me?
Try to extract the file to a place without to many subfolders, because long names may screw up things when you try to run the file.

Also use Locale Emulator (easy way) to run the file via context menu, or change your system to Japanese Region.

Last edited:
Reactions: DangKhoa

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
My game cant run, missing audio/SE/Japanese word

Cant even play the opening story, it just couple conversation and this error came

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

CratoStratos

Feb 24, 2019
For people who are struggling with the cut off text and locale change didnt fix it, I fixed mine by running it with compatibility mode for windows 8 through the properties under capability

Reactions: Zippix

holyfucking

Mar 12, 2020
Bushes and rocks block alot of the paths, u can interact with em to recieve "Plant is blocking the way" msg. I can't even unlock the bunny girl helper as plant is blocking access to mushroom forest. Basicly stuck with no missions and noone to get quests from after killing slime boss.

View attachment 131330

SOLVED: I love the moments when you are desperate enough to ask for help on the foums only to find the answer few minutes after u posted. On second school level on the left u canenter a library, talk to healer girl there and she gives you ability to destroy plants.
Can you give me a link please?

holyfucking

Mar 12, 2020
có thể
[QUOTE = "CratoStratos, bài đăng: 3382872, thành viên: 1250575"]
Đối với những người đang vật lộn với văn bản bị cắt và thay đổi ngôn ngữ không khắc phục được, tôi đã sửa lỗi bằng cách chạy nó với chế độ tương thích cho windows 8 thông qua các thuộc tính trong khả năng
[/QUOTE]
can you give me link please?

Pingas69

Aug 17, 2017
text getting cut off even with compatibility mode and locale change. any way to shrink the text or something?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
text getting cut off even with compatibility mode and locale change. any way to shrink the text or something?
Tell me how you did "locale change".
So you are literally in Japanese locale (as seen in post #156) (after restart, of course), OR using the latest Locale Emulator and emulating Japanese Locale (right-click the game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese), and the text cutting off still happens (see post #155 for comparison)?

Well, try what changeling suggested a couple of posts above and put the game into an "easy" folder, that is something that doesn't have ANY special characters (also take care that your "user" folder might contain those too!!), like d:\games\Trixxx\Otome, and make sure that the VLGothic font that comes with the game (in the game folder's Fonts directory -> VLGothic-Regular.ttf is placed in your Windows\Fonts (and installed?), just to be on the safe side.
Nothing else makes sense why it wouldn't\couldn't work. To me, at least. lol

Reactions: Pingas69

Pingas69

Aug 17, 2017
Tell me how you did "locale change".
So you are literally in Japanese locale (as seen in post #156) (after restart, of course), OR using the latest Locale Emulator and emulating Japanese Locale (right-click the game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese), and the text cutting off still happens (see post #155 for comparison)?

Well, try what changeling suggested a couple of posts above and put the game into an "easy" folder, that is something that doesn't have ANY special characters (also take care that your "user" folder might contain those too!!), like d:\games\Trixxx\Otome, and make sure that the VLGothic font that comes with the game (in the game folder's Fonts directory -> VLGothic-Regular.ttf is placed in your Windows\Fonts (and installed?), just to be on the safe side.
Nothing else makes sense why it wouldn't\couldn't work. To me, at least. lol
ive done locale change through windows and latest version of locale emulator, both don't stop the text from being cut off. tried putting the game in C:\ and installing the fonts to windows as well. i extracted the game with the 932 ANSI/OEM Japanese parameter in winrar originally which fixed the game crashing at the starting level, so i tried locale emulation again skipping that step and that didnt work either. im running the game on windows 10 version 1903. thanks for the suggestions though, not sure why it works for some people and not others.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^ Sorry man, not much else comes to mind...
Since you said Win10, might I suggest trying to install the Japanese language pack (if you haven't already), also, maybe if you have the English version of VX Ace RTP, uninstall that, and install the Japanese version. Also, maybe check/uncheck that "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" on your administrative tab for locale change, and see if that changes anything (might need a restart).
These may seem stupid, I don't think any of them can hurt, though, but there's like a 0,01% that one may fix your problem... So, give them a go, if you have the time.

BTW, I just extract the archive with a correctly set up winrar (so I won't get missing file errors bc of mojibake filenames) in my non-jap locale, then just run the game with LE in emulated Japanese locale, and everything works fine. (though without Jap locale, I'd get the "text cut off" problem, as seen in my post #155 here)
Win8.1, however...

Pingas69

Aug 17, 2017
^ Sorry man, not much else comes to mind...
Since you said Win10, might I suggest trying to install the Japanese language pack (if you haven't already), also, maybe if you have the English version of VX Ace RTP, uninstall that, and install the Japanese version. Also, maybe check/uncheck that "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" on your administrative tab for locale change, and see if that changes anything (might need a restart).
These may seem stupid, I don't think any of them can hurt, though, but there's like a 0,01% that one may fix your problem... So, give them a go, if you have the time.

BTW, I just extract the archive with a correctly set up winrar (so I won't get missing file errors bc of mojibake filenames) in my non-jap locale, then just run the game with LE in emulated Japanese locale, and everything works fine. (though without Jap locale, I'd get the "text cut off" problem, as seen in my post #155 here)
Win8.1, however...
tried all those just now, none worked unfortunately. id guess it has to do with windows 10, which is strange because the text gets cut off in windows 8 compatibility mode as well.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes