4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Really fun game, but I don’t understand why they hid so much content. I played it and finished it without experiencing a lot of things (and I’m not the kind of gamer who speeds through). Then I read a few posts here and realized just how much I missed so I’m playing again.

dsaa

Mar 9, 2018
guys how can i defeat the boss at the takemaru nest with 7 stars?? i can't even beat the minotaur! pls help
and who is Nanako??

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
3.02 jap version (not translated)
mega.nz/#F!K0xyiKrQ!zciZbRqrgBsjEHS48h5PWA

credits to an anon from some other site

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Updated to official english release
Just took a look at the files, and this seems to be the version from back in April. The official English one, true, but sadly not the latest with the added content of the August update. Scratch that.
This technically is the v2.02 Japanese version (so the August content update not present, sadly), with the ULMF user fan-TL applied. UNLESS the DLsite translation is none other actually than the bought and/or shamelessly stolen fan-TL, with only the city's name 'Hitaku' changed to 'Himori' in the translated text, and quite literally nothing else. lol

At any rate, if this is the actual DLsiteENG latest download, then they knowingly or unbeknownst to them are in all actuality only making the April version available, even though on the game's page they say it was updated in August (in parallel with the Japanese version's update in August, so should be v3.01 or v3.02 or something).
Anyhoo, short of downloading it from DLsiteENG, there is no way of finding out. It is on a 50% off sale right now, if anyone's interested...xD

Also, the text seems to only be fitting the textbox when I launch it in Japanese locale (well, at least emulated Jap locale, with Locale Emulator, to be precise). Anyone else having the same issue?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks, got it! Btw, I talked to the girl in the library but she is not giving the scroll to cut bushes, she is only saying how unusual it is for her to be there etc, she is part of my group now, what can I do to get scroll?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes