4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
I need help. Im stuck after the laboratory nest. Got the memories and unlocked side-boss. The only quest I have is Kidnapping Case, but I can't do anything (nor in the secret room near Station, nor in the EC Church, I also talked to everyone in Bar in Slums). Momoko from Subjugation Club says she doesn't have any missions for me. I don't know what I'm missing.

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
I need help. Im stuck after the laboratory nest. Got the memories and unlocked side-boss. The only quest I have is Kidnapping Case, but I can't do anything (nor in the secret room near Station, nor in the EC Church, I also talked to everyone in Bar in Slums). Momoko from Subjugation Club says she doesn't have any missions for me. I don't know what I'm missing.
im sure you have solved it by now but if you didnt, there is a nun/sister (in Academy Street) next to a parking lot on your left you should see a ladder that leads down to finish the quest.

Reactions: Kimigaaruji

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
im sure you have solved it by now but if you didnt, there is a nun/sister (in Academy Street) next to a parking lot on your left you should see a ladder that leads down to finish the quest.
Thank you. I searched everywhere and still couldn't find anything, so I'm glad you answered.

Reactions: Kezoing

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Just a couple things, in the apartments nest, when you challenge your sister Hibiki, its possible to beat her? Because i was utterly destroyed when i tried.

And I have 7 characters: Otome, Mei, Hibiki, Caps(the supermarket cashier), Koyuki, the robot girl and Leone. Am I missing one girl in my party? There is a hidden character?

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Printemps

Sep 12, 2017
Stumble on this game and decided to play it...
how to get CG:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fb.dlsite.net%2FRG13449%2Farchives%2F52018063.html%23more

you can defeat Hibiki on your encounter! D' 2nd hardest boss to suppress procuring you Gundarium Armor(must)

grind insanely a lot of levels at the boss's lair and reach lv.20 or more(ascend only top-notch skill)
hit her with your best skill which inflics status ailment like Ice wind(Freeze), Div Lightning(Shock), P Springs(Sleep), W-Storm(Sleep). Luck pays a vital factor.

Roselia?
-Earthquake skill = Angel Boots(3.5k gold - Department store 1F)
-Go to the secret path on the left side of Student Dormitory, beat the Turtle and resist all types of dmg
-Sealing Holy Water at the inner shrine(effect disappear after couple of turns)

Hidden Spot:
Turtle's Nest - Student Dormitory:Left Side
Garbage Bin - Student Dormitory:South-east
Garbage Bin - Zega Street
Tombstone - Shrine:South east
Merchant - Wooden House:Slums(by:Siphon)

Martial Artist
The miscreant mongrel lurking at the dojo, strongest boss. After you reduce its health to half, that Fist of Ruin(one that defies the rules of combat) will come consistently. Still finding a way for it to submit and I'm on lv.45's & locked item. Even untranslated I surely know it's mocking me. The attitude!

Last Mention
talking with Leone & Caps after their event is still untranslated not to mention they are the protagonist. Also, I can't trigger the event with Koyuki at the library; noting "You're now able to visit Koyuki's villa from the gallery"(I've already completed all CG & event on D' gallery on the title screen).

Reactions: lvthn616 and bmul

ewn

May 24, 2018
Stumble on this game and decided to play it...
how to get CG:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fb.dlsite.net%2FRG13449%2Farchives%2F52018063.html%23more

you can defeat Hibiki on your encounter! D' 2nd hardest boss to suppress procuring you Gundarium Armor(must)

grind insanely a lot of levels at the boss's lair and reach lv.20 or more(ascend only top-notch skill)
hit her with your best skill which inflics status ailment like Ice wind(Freeze), Div Lightning(Shock), P Springs(Sleep), W-Storm(Sleep). Luck pays a vital factor.

Roselia?
-Earthquake skill = Angel Boots(3.5k gold - Department store 1F)
-Go to the secret path on the left side of Student Dormitory, beat the Turtle and resist all types of dmg
-Sealing Holy Water at the inner shrine(effect disappear after couple of turns)

Hidden Spot:
Turtle's Nest - Student Dormitory:Left Side
Garbage Bin - Student Dormitory:South-east
Garbage Bin - Zega Street
Tombstone - Shrine:South east
Merchant - Wooden House:Slums(by:Siphon)

Martial Artist
The miscreant mongrel lurking at the dojo, strongest boss. After you reduce its health to half, that Fist of Ruin(one that defies the rules of combat) will come consistently. Still finding a way for it to submit and I'm on lv.45's & locked item. Even untranslated I surely know it's mocking me. The attitude!

Last Mention
talking with Leone & Caps after their event is still untranslated not to mention they are the protagonist. Also, I can't trigger the event with Koyuki at the library; noting "You're now able to visit Koyuki's villa from the gallery"(I've already completed all CG & event on D' gallery on the title screen).
Hey, just a heads up, the translation in the OP is a little outdated - those scenes should've been fixed quite a while ago.
Here's the most up to date version. Let me know if you find anything left untranslated there.

Printemps

Sep 12, 2017
Hey, just a heads up, the translation in the OP is a little outdated - those scenes should've been fixed quite a while ago.
Here's the most up to date version. Let me know if you find anything left untranslated there.
Thanks a lot

Untranslated text:
- Merchant's text at the wooden house on the Slums(house besides the "experienced woman"). just hit the wall of the house at the upper-right corner
- Shelf(Laboratory - B1F) inside the Laboratory, left side near the entrance
- Tombstone's text & the boss's name at the Shrine. Head east and go pass by the trees near the entrance outside the shrine
- Martial Artist's name at battle(dunno if I should bring this up)

Reactions: ewn

ewn

May 24, 2018
Thanks a lot

Untranslated text:
- Merchant's text at the wooden house on the Slums(house besides the "experienced woman"). just hit the wall of the house at the upper-right corner
- Shelf(Laboratory - B1F) inside the Laboratory, left side near the entrance
- Tombstone's text & the boss's name at the Shrine. Head east and go pass by the trees near the entrance outside the shrine
- Martial Artist's name at battle(dunno if I should bring this up)
Wow, I didn't even know some of these places existed. And here I thought I was thorough in my playthroughs.
Thanks, should all be fixed now.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anybody know the blue door code in the hospital? And does lewdness only increase if you lose your battles? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, when do the H scenes happen? I lost to the Boss in the library and just happened game over ... Thanks.
And also how to get the plants out of the way? Thank you again.

Faf

Jul 31, 2017
Yes, after talking to her in the subjugation club, you must complete a mission before getting the scroll of wind.

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Do I have to beat otome's sister in order to get the real ending? Or do I just need to stop playing her as a slut?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes