4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Word of advice, if the text doesn't fit in the text box at some points, just change to Japanese locale to fix it.
Is it works with AppLocale? Because i doesnt know another ways to change to Jap locale. And no changes for me in intro textboxes. The same cut personel to perso and government to governm
P.S. Changed to Jap locale - the same cutted 3chars in every 2nd string from intro =\ I Cant play like this, cant relax and immerse in game =(

Jul 6, 2017
Is it works with AppLocale? Because i doesnt know another ways to change to Jap locale. And no changes for me in intro textboxes. The same cut personel to perso and government to governm
P.S. Changed to Jap locale - the same cutted 3chars in every 2nd string from intro =\ I Cant play like this, cant relax and immerse in game =(
You could try to use the text log by pressing "A", but it might take away from your immersion

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
how is the pregnancy on this game ?
It's not in depth if that's what you're looking for. Protagonist ends up as a sex slave because she loses to a boss. There are multiple bosses that keep her as their breeding slave so pick which one you like the most to see her knocked up with a monster baby. Lose to the right boss and there's the pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: Fiamos and srg91

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
No netore genre? the MC has a boyfriend though.
It's optional. You can go through the game completely and never see or hear a bit of it after a single encounter of the protagonist being caught masturbating by the school Janitor.

monstergelo

Jan 2, 2018
Keep the orb/jewel thing you get from her and when you defeat the final boss there will be a third option to use it.

What I'm curious about though is how do you figure out what the password for the hospital door is in the first place. Admittedly I didn't look all that hard for it but I only found it by looking at this forum.
go to the laboratory(not the nest), you'll get a key. Use it on your old home. There's a diary there with the code.

Pankeka

Dec 12, 2017
yes it works with AppLocale

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes