4.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Jul 6, 2017
Is it possible to do a virgin run? Or she ends up with the janitor anyway? I wanted to see only defeat scenes if possible.
Its been about a week or two since I played the patch, so Im not entirely sure but I think you can do a full virgin run, since the majority of the scenes are side missions which among them are the janitor scenes, meaning that they aren't a necessity to progress.

Reactions: Nefurien

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
ok i'm stumped maybe you guys know how to fix this? i get this error upload_2018-7-31_17-52-8.png and i get it after meeting the plant boss and i tried the fix didn't work so i went into the folder and found that i did have the image upload_2018-7-31_17-54-2.png but its not recognizing it? i just don't understand is there an image berfore? or after this one? i really dont know my 7 iq can't comprehend this

Jul 6, 2017
ok i'm stumped maybe you guys know how to fix this? i get this error View attachment 131014 and i get it after meeting the plant boss and i tried the fix didn't work so i went into the folder and found that i did have the image View attachment 131015 but its not recognizing it? i just don't understand is there an image berfore? or after this one? i really dont know my 7 iq can't comprehend this
Could be a locale error, try changing your locale to Japanese if you haven't already and reset your computer, maybe that will help.

Reactions: PIGDER

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
Could be a locale error, try changing your locale to Japanese if you haven't already and reset your computer, maybe that will help.
welp local didn't help so guess its time to reset the computer rip hope this help btw thanks for the options

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Its been about a week or two since I played the patch, so Im not entirely sure but I think you can do a full virgin run, since the majority of the scenes are side missions which among them are the janitor scenes, meaning that they aren't a necessity to progress.
thank you!

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
If that doesn't work, my only other suggestion would be to give up and find the nearest corner, assume the fetal position, and then proceed to cry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my main idea is that i am missing a pic becase the one i found compared to the one it says i'm missing there is a space in the one that i am missing compared to the one i found which has nosapce btw it didnt work and if this theory fails in the corner i go

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
my main idea is that i am missing a pic becase the one i found compared to the one it says i'm missing there is a space in the one that i am missing compared to the one i found which has nosapce btw it didnt work and if this theory fails in the corner i go
my idea is ima download all version's provided and compare and see if it's that then do the same to the fix

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
my idea is ima download all version's provided and compare and see if it's that then do the same to the fix
You might be having a File Decryption Problem where Japanese Filenames are given Garbage Filenames after Extraction...
Get the latest WinRAR and and in the Options Menu -> Name encoding -> Choose Japanese

Jul 6, 2017
I never downloaded the game here, because the patch came out a while ago on ulmf first, so I downloaded the game from a torrent online and applied the patch, and I never had a problem which you might want to try. I later bought the game from dl, but I never tried the patch on the dl version, so I don't know if a problem would occur on that one.

Edit: Tested past the first dungeon on the dl version and works fine.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I see your clever attempt to destroy my robot brain, however I can process a logical paradox. Nice try but you are no Captain Kirk.
Almost full.

Almost.

I swear I wasn't half asleep while posting that.

Edit : I'm not sure why scene 51 didn't register into the gallery. After trying the other save provided I can confirm I went through that particular scene (Bath Time 1) otherwise I wont have scene 52. I thought it was a whole different scene that I missed out. Most likely a case of just my game bugging out. You can tell this from loading my save file that all of the missions are cleared except for the last one.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Is this game have an ok amount of content? Im asking because its picture folder is only 77 mb.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I was expecting more with the janitor, like a total bitch for the entire school not only for him. But i enjoyed those scenes.
so there isnt really any corruption as in she doesent change her willingness and likeness for lewd stuff much ? thats a shame :/

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic game, thanks for sharing. I was up entirely too late last night playing this and now I'm going to work with only 4 hours of sleep under my belt. THANKS A LOT.

;)

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Oh yea i wasnt expecting a translated version of this .........id like more oneone1 games translated

just my wish

Jul 6, 2017
so there isnt really any corruption as in she doesent change her willingness and likeness for lewd stuff much ? thats a shame :/
There is corruption and all that other stuff, but theres not really any build up or plot like other corruption games, so you dont really get much satisfaction.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes