4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
There is ntr, but its not heavy. If you're not into that stuff the only scene that deals with ntr that I know of is if you finish that Janitor route. Every other scene in the game just makes you forget she even had a boyfriend.
Wait, if that's the case then what was the point of giving her a boyfriend at all?

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
When I downloaded it using the mega link and extracted via Winrar it told me that all of sound effect audio files are corrupted. wtf do I do?

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Nevermind, I had the original japanese version and just took the audio files from that one and put it into this one. Worked :)

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
There is corruption and all that other stuff, but theres not really any build up or plot like other corruption games, so you dont really get much satisfaction.
but there is corruption aka she can go from being very much against what she does to liking it and generally wanting in on her own ? dont really care much about the plot and all that for these games so this is what i mostly wanna know

Jul 6, 2017
but there is corruption aka she can go from being very much against what she does to liking it and generally wanting in on her own ? dont really care much about the plot and all that for these games so this is what i mostly wanna know
Yeah, but its very sudden
Umm guys im going crazy, how to destroy the plants? Running in circle for an hour.
What plants? Its a very straight forward game. You go into the dungeon, get to the end, and you destroy the boss. From there you either lose or win, I don't think I ever had to destroy plants.

Edit: nvm, I know what you're talking about. To destroy plants you have to talk to one of your companions (the one you saved in the beginning) in the library (I think) and she gives you a scroll that can cut plants. Same for the rocks, there's a different scroll for rocks though.

Reactions: lexlutha

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Bushes and rocks block alot of the paths, u can interact with em to recieve "Plant is blocking the way" msg. I can't even unlock the bunny girl helper as plant is blocking access to mushroom forest. Basicly stuck with no missions and noone to get quests from after killing slime boss.

lul.jpg

SOLVED: I love the moments when you are desperate enough to ask for help on the foums only to find the answer few minutes after u posted. On second school level on the left u canenter a library, talk to healer girl there and she gives you ability to destroy plants.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
There is ntr, but its not heavy. If you're not into that stuff the only scene that deals with ntr that I know of is if you finish that Janitor route. Every other scene in the game just makes you forget she even had a boyfriend.
There is literally a AV video NTR ending scene. It needs the tag. There is enough of it to warrant it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, anyone know how to progress the "About EC Church" mission? I think I've spoken to all of the NPCs in the town are, and I still can't progress it.

*EDIT
NVM... Goddammit, turns out you were supposed to go to the bar in the slums. Which you'd know if you talked to the guy right outside it, which I could've sworn I already did. Sheesh...

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Yeah, but its very sudden
What plants? Its a very straight forward game. You go into the dungeon, get to the end, and you destroy the boss. From there you either lose or win, I don't think I ever had to destroy plants.

Edit: nvm, I know what you're talking about. To destroy plants you have to talk to one of your companions (the one you saved in the beginning) in the library (I think) and she gives you a scroll that can cut plants. Same for the rocks, there's a different scroll for rocks though.
well being who i am im totally fine with sudden corruption im really just looking for more games where the girl actuall can turn from get the hell away from me to ill do anything kinda thing or as close as possible and ive been through most of them by now XD

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes