4.20 star(s) 45 Votes
Jan 1, 2018

That's it, OBD is no longer a game for kids! Yaaay!

In all this time that has passed since the last update, I have done a huge job on all aspects of the game. No, not just over some code, but LITERALLY OVER EVERYTHING. The plot, characters, models and even my skills (yes, I don't forget to learn new programs).
I moved my entire production process in a new way. I greatly accelerated the dreary tasks and practically got rid of the harmful ones (for myself, by harmful I mean what makes my finger hurt like pressing LMB for the hundredth time). And most importantly, I haven't lost the motivation to work further >:

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Guess we need a new version of the patch. This update... well definitely needs the patch.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_prehistory'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 170, in script
File "D:\AVN\OurBrightDays-0.1.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\AVN\OurBrightDays-0.1.3a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.23061806+nightly
Наши Яркие Дни 0.1.3a
Thu Jun 22 02:08:40 2023

^^^^When using the patch with the new version, unfortunately.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Наши Яркие Дни 0.1.3a

Well yeah, why do people use out-dated mods/patches on new releases?

The patch was last edited: Dec 27, 2022.

Remove the patch and play the game till it gets an update.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Well yeah, why do people use out-dated mods/patches on new releases?

The patch was last edited: Dec 27, 2022.

Remove the patch and play the game till it gets an update.
I understand that but when I asked Keyclap about it he said grab the patch from f95 so I am commenting basically so it is known that it doesn't work. And I don't want to play it until the patch is working.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I understand that but when I asked Keyclap about it he said grab the patch from f95 so I am commenting basically so it is known that it doesn't work. And I don't want to play it until the patch is working.
When the person who makes it updates, they are usually not updated until the release is here on F95.

Reactions: frozted

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Наши Яркие Дни 0.1.3a

When the person who makes it updates, they are usually not updated until the release is here on F95.
I would make a point of quoting Wicked Garden's post (where the patch is) so they can see that it needs to be updated as well. That way, if for some reason they don't see that this game got an update, they should see they were quoted in their notifications. Then they'll know for sure to update it. Alternately, you can mention them (as I have in this response) so they get notified that way.

Reactions: frozted

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Hey guys, I've just seen some comments complaining about the “rape scene”. So I was thinking on how many people there are that don't like or don't expect such scenes in the game. Sorry guys that have tried the 0.1.3 release and left disappointed.

I have the opportunity to add changes before the game is finally released here. I thought that the ability to make choices should have fixed everything.

EmperorJM

Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, I've just seen some comments complaining about the “rape scene”. So I was thinking on how many people there are that don't like or don't expect such scenes in the game. Sorry guys that have tried the 0.1.3 release and left disappointed.

I have the opportunity to add changes before the game is finally released here. I thought that the ability to make choices should have fixed everything.
Still haven't tried 0.1.3, but I don't like (in fact I hate) when games forces things like raping leaving the player without any choices, in fact choices and different paths/outcomes are what make games great, even in VN's.

Only my humble opinion.

Best wishes.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Still haven't tried 0.1.3, but I don't like (in fact I hate) when games forces things like raping leaving the player without any choices, in fact choices and different paths/outcomes are what make games great, even in VN's.

Only my humble opinion.

Best wishes.
Sure the game gives a choice to avoid such scenes or stop at any moment. The problem is that right now it's the only 18+ scene in the game.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I haven't played the update because I'm waiting for the patch, but a rape scene will be kinda disappointing in this type of game and it's a weak resource to add sex scenes to a game, of course I'm speaking unknowingly maybe the scene surprises me and it's the best in the world (I don't think so) but I just think that a rape scene doesn't go with the vibes of this game, of course this is my opinion, the dev will obviously have another.

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
I haven't played the update because I'm waiting for the patch, but a rape scene will be kinda disappointing in this type of game and it's a weak resource to add sex scenes to a game, of course I'm speaking unknowingly maybe the scene surprises me and it's the best in the world (I don't think so) but I just think that a rape scene doesn't go with the vibes of this game, of course this is my opinion, the dev will obviously have another.
I agree, the scene doesn't match the vibe of the game, but the "dark route" adds a lot of variations to go through and gives us a choice of what the MC will be. I wouldn't completely remove this from the game, it's interesting to see what the consequences will be in the next update.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes