4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I am really glad that you get it about making the lesbian fetish optional. So many creators don't realize that not everyone is into that kink. Unless you intend to add more tags this looks to be a very vanilla game which is fine by me. I always like it best when the story drives the sex scenes instead of the other way around. I have no idea what the story is going to be yet and I hope you have something planned so that things don't go off course. I have seen that ruin so many visual novels and this one shows promise.

The most obvious feature is all the bells and whistles you put into the interface. I hope you have big plans for them because right now it feels like it takes 4 times as long to do anything because of all the clicking I have to do. I do really like that you put 12 save slots per page. I've only seen one other creator do that.

The renders are really nice and I like the LI's, except for Lucy. She seems to be a lesbian, hates the MC and is into the MC's sister. That makes her really uncomfortable to be around and makes me question why she is a Li at all. I hope that changes soon because I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to avoid her. She makes me cringe every time she is around which greatly reduces my enjoyment of the game. If she had kissed the MC's sister during spin the bottle I would have quit. Thank you for not doing that.

Which leads to another question. Drinking is listed as optional under current tags but the only opportunity to drink was at the birthday party and I deliberately did not buy any alcohol so that I could avoid drinking because of Lucy being there. She then took some of the MC's mothers wine to drink. I did have the opportunity to cut off Suzy when it was obvious that she had too much but that hardly seems enough to justify a tag. Am I missing something here?

This visual novel feels really unique because of the way you implemented it but I feel like there just isn't enough content to decide whether I really like it or not. I am hopeful and am looking forward to the next update.
Lucy is my second favorite after Masha. She is adorable when she's mad.

21|alittle

Dec 23, 2020
I'm SO stunned about spin bottle scene. Actually you can do with every girl depending on the randomness of the bottle. I'm 100% Sure this it the first game do the thing like that. Real spin Real random by yourself (if I'm wrong I'm apology but I sure) It wow. You can clearly see how smart he is. So awesome (y)
Spin bottle scene.png

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Sincerely hope that this game will be released on steam in the future, so that more people would be able to know about this amazing game and the dev may get more financial supports therefrom in an easier manner (as compared to Patreon)!

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I love this game so much that I just downloaded Dizzy City Life just so I can get more of the characters haha

Reactions: sevensham

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
You can look on Patreon and see a public post or you can read the latest from the dev directly here.
Do I understand correctly that after the message you mentioned (which, of course, everyone has read), the developer has taken a "vow of silence"? Or, on the other hand, will the developer be able to respond personally? Why treat people like fools? Naturally, commentators hope that the author will clarify something about the game's development here.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Not interested. Game not tag incest, from 4 out of 4 women, it means 2 disappear, 2 twins remain.
I don't think it matters now how much the author makes a new version.
Sandbox poke, click back and forth, run around the rooms. Boo...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 2634928
Where?
Read carefully if you can't understand anything.
I think you should read carefully; those are tags that are going to be in the game, the MAIN tags are the TOP tags and content currently in the game as of now...

1684543405609.png

Says right there, these are the tags currently in the game, and it says "incest".

The things in the genre tags, are usually planned content that may or may not be in the game, the tags at the very top is content currently in the game at this point in time.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think you should read carefully; those are tags that are going to be in the game, the MAIN tags are the TOP tags and content currently in the game as of now...

View attachment 2634931

Says right there, these are the tags currently in the game, and it says "incest".

The things in the genre tags, are usually planned content that may or may not be in the game, the tags at the very top is content currently in the game at this point in time.
There is 0 sexual content in the game so the incest tag is mislabelled just like a lot of tags are on this site. Unless you think family members talking to each other is incest then that's a bit weird..

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes