4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Kinda new here but... Does the sister have anger management issues, or is she just naturally unlikable? Never mind. I realized while playing a little while longer why she's so unlikable. The dev is really good at writing a (favorite child) spoiled brat.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ukulelele

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
Kinda new here but... Does the sister have anger management issues, or is she just naturally unlikable? Never mind. I realized while playing a little while longer why she's so unlikable. The dev is really good at writing a (favorite child) spoiled brat.
This is an ordinary teenager-extrovert.

Reactions: frozted

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
When choosing the perk that gets you money more quickly, I get that all incoming amounts are higher, but what's the point if all costs are also higher? That's just the same economy with extra steps, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think this is supposed to be this way, and I haven't read any other comments on this here. So could be a bug?

Otherwise this has been one of the most polished games I've seen over the last year. The renders are very good, and the models are also fantastic. Looking forward to the next update. Very impressive so far, even if the story is only just beginning.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
When choosing the perk that gets you money more quickly, I get that all incoming amounts are higher, but what's the point if all costs are also higher? That's just the same economy with extra steps, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think this is supposed to be this way, and I haven't read any other comments on this here. So could be a bug?
Yep, it's a bug. Thanks for reporting! :giggle:

Reactions: PickleSteve

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I am really bad at making sigs so I made this terrible one. If any talented people can make some high quality ones that would be awesome :) Preferably with Masha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ukulelele

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you! I'll fix everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added a yellow circle to my screenshot so you could see where I meant. I did not have the selected area anywhere near that size. I shrank it down to about the size of what you have for the white square on your screenshot. I'm told either it's not a valid QR code or that the area is too big. As I said previously, I successfully scanned the QR code on the box in the hallway outside of the apartment where the MC lives. For some reason, the one in the park will not let me scan it; the square I have is not too big, right (see screenshot below)?
Thanks for the information on the LIs. I just wanted to make sure. :)

Edit: OK, I finally got it to scan; this was something like my 15th attempt. I moved it very slightly to the right (from what my screenshot above showed) and it scanned. That seems a little too specific of an area IMO, but at least it worked finally.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
I added a yellow circle to my screenshot so you could see where I meant. I did not have the selected area anywhere near that size. I shrank it down to about the size of what you have for the white square on your screenshot. I'm told either it's not a valid QR code or that the area is too big. As I said previously, I successfully scanned the QR code on the box in the hallway outside of the apartment where the MC lives. For some reason, the one in the park will not let me scan it; the square I have is not too big, right (see screenshot below)?
Thanks for the information on the LIs. I just wanted to make sure. :)

Edit: OK, I finally got it to scan; this was something like my 15th attempt. I moved it very slightly to the right (from what my screenshot above showed) and it scanned. That seems a little too specific of an area IMO, but at least it worked finally.
Ohhh I see what was wrong. The selected area was too small. I'll tweak some settings. Thanks!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Heyoow! Just finished my first Pregnancy wallpaper series. I think I'm getting better at rendering :whistle: :coffee:
Don't forget to join keyclap server so you don't miss anything new :3

View attachment 2425107
View attachment 2425109
View attachment 2425108
Is there some generic template for the first pic, since i swear i saw recently a pic with same positioning and poses, but instead with those two robots from the Atomic Heart shooter? Or is that pic perhaps inspired by it? :)

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes