4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I hope Lucy isn't one of those annoying lesbo characters that aggressively hit on and flirt with female characters the same way a guy would. I also don't like the way she talks down to the main character, she needs to be put in her place.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
feel good to know it won't be no SHARING/NTR. THANK GOODNESS.

But it also feel even better that I see Lesbian (OPTIONAL).

Finally...

so tired of forced lesbian in VNs and it usually NEVER optional.. I wish more VN treated it like every other fetish, as optional because not everyone is interested in just lesbian scenes if it's not threesomes our group sex.

But I gotta ask, will this have a harem path?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This game looked so promising but I end up deleting it within 5 mins do to all the click and the interface. Why some devs need to complicate just tell a story with 50 million pop ups i will never know. Keep it simple is best. (n)

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Why some devs need to complicate just tell a story with 50 million pop ups i will never know. Keep it simple is best.
Thank you for feedback! I reduced the amount of pop-ups and added a quick menu so you don't have to open the game menu.
I hope you enjoy 0.1.2 more than the current alpha version. I'll update it soon.

Reactions: guardianfather

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Other people are constantly struggling with frigging English. Now it's your turn.
That has to be among the dumbest comments I have read in the last 12 months.
For one, I am not English (or American, or Australian or any nationality that has English as first language). I just speak/write/read English pretty well.
Secondly, if you offer a game in English, you have to offer it in English, that the instructions were still in Russian is very obviously a mistake/bug.

If this is the quality of comments you offer, I am kind of glad that you only made 25plus since 2019.

• Angry
Reactions: dreamfdr

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
That has to be among the dumbest comments I have read in the last 12 months.
For one, I am not English (or American, or Australian or any nationality that has English as first language). I just speak/write/read English pretty well.
Secondly, if you offer a game in English, you have to offer it in English, that the instructions were still in Russian is very obviously a mistake/bug.

If this is the quality of comments you offer, I am kind of glad that you only made 25plus since 2019.
Can you really be so stupid that you can't understand simple things? Not satisfied with the game - f*ck by. Nobody owes you anything. If you want to play - translate Russian into your native language. If you don't want to translate, play other games. What's wrong with your brain?

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes