4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
The game is great, but I would really prefer the MC to be taller than his mom, maybe in the next timeskip? And it would be really nice to be able to see the relationship points with the characters

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Throws an error on startup now about duplicate labels.
is this an universal mod, or it only work on previous versions?
not working crashing the game
It's included now in the game I found out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is a taboo dlc in settings

edit: this setting makes it as stepmother and stepsister
sadas.png

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Mega
Taboo DLC

Updated: Taboo patch
Is there mom incest? Hoe many scenes with her?
She's your mother not a Hoe, show some respect.
not working crashing the game
It's included now in the game I found out.
there is a taboo dlc in settings

edit: this setting makes it as stepmother and stepsister
View attachment 2267219
It's been updated.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
much respect for the cute girls with small petite frames and titties, just as god intended
So god, the assumed creator of our species, wanted girls to have small petite frames, so as to have trouble giving birth?
And small titties, even though our off-spring receives sustenance via them?
Well, religion doesn't make sense to me, so in a weird way that would actually make sense. :)

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I have to say that I really enjoyed this.
Gotta ask though, will this have consistent updates? Don't want this to be abandoned.
Also how often will this be updated? Every 3 months? 4 months?
Also, I'm hoping pregnancy will be a thing and not just a render or 2 at the end.

Anywho, can't wait for more updates to see how the MC pervs around with the mom

Oct 16, 2021
So this MC is supposed to be butchering the English language? That's highly unorthodox. Welcome to my watch list.

I'm not much for perving on family but I'll admit this is kind of hot. I do wanna see Lucy gets taught a lesson by the MC. A good face fuck and facial should set her straight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ukulelele

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Definitely a good start for a game, but it has some minor issues (nothing horribly wrong, just small things detracting from the enjoyment.

Let me start by saying that I like a lot of the girls. The MILF is not my type, a bit too haggard and dour for my tastes, but the pregnant soon to be MILF definitely is. Younger girls are all nice to look at.
The story isn't original, the characters aren't either, but that's not really important, as long as it's done well, and apart from the Engrish issues (which are already being worked on, as the dev states), that does seem to be the case.
I do think it is a bit too full of mechanics for a Ren'py game, it's still basically a VN, but you need to make way too many clicks to get to the only interesting thing, the character interactions and the story.
And even if you tone down the complexity, the menu is still quite slow and unnecessarily complicated.
Alas, that's me and my personal problem and bias against Sandbox games, and it isn't the worst sandbox. The hint system works, and if the dev got rid of a few unnecessary clicks while trying to do anything, it really wouldn't be much of a problem anymore.
Overall, I had fun with it, despite some minor issues (more about them in the spoilers) and look forward to seeing more.

While I was playing it, there were a few things that I find annoying in regard to VNs, but most of them are really minor, and I don't want to make it seem as if I have more of an issue with the game than I have. It is a fun game, well-made.
So I'll just leave it in spoilers, if anyone does WANT to see it,they can.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
I'm sorry for the inconvenience the game caused you and thank you for reporting these issues! I'll fix them ASAP.
Could you please explain me this line please? What did you mean by "card shows up"?
There are quite a few instances where Russian text still pops up. Like every time a card shows up, that time has passed.
I don't see this game as a simple VN. I think that it has all the necessary mechanics and I'm sure that you will understand me in the future when there is more content.
I do think it is a bit too full of mechanics for a Ren'Py game, it's still basically a VNs...
And thank you for your review!

Last edited:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm sorry for the inconvenience the game caused you and thank you for reporting these issues! I'll fix them ASAP.

Could you please explain me this line please? What did you mean by "card shows up"?

I don't see this game as a simple VN. I think that it has all the necessary mechanics and I'm sure that you will understand me in the future when there is more content.

And thank you for your review!
Well, inconvenience might be a bit strong. I actually managed to make some wrong choices, because I had no idea what was what and so the game closed on me 3 or 4 times, that was a bit frustrating, that's all. :)

What I mean is when the screen turns dark and white, Cyrillic font appears, given that there is usually a number among it and in game time seems to pass, I think it's like a card showing "30 minutes later" or something like that.

As for the mechanics, I'm not too sure about that, not that you think you need them of course, it's your game and if you think they are necessary, they are as far as your game is concerned, but I doubt you can convince me they are all necessary FOR ME.
I see mini-games and similar stuff in this type of games as mostly just time fillers. For me the best way to tell a story like this is a simple VN, no sandbox, no mini-games, no mechanics that waste my time...

Of course, I will still play good games, even if they don't follow my preferences, but I don't think anybody can change my mind about them. :)

What I would really like to make a point of, though, is that menus can of course look great, but the most important thing is functionality. For me, there were several clicks and button presses I had to do, too many.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes