4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Replayed the game for several times. Still got surprised and impressed how well the game is built. Dev really have brought Renpy VN to another level.

I hope that more pregnancy contents will be introduced in the near future~~:love:

For example, it would be great if MC's mom is already pregnant (e.g., knocked up by MC's father before they got divorce, had an affair with Uncle Thomas and got knocked up before moving to US, etc.), so that MC may have a threesome with these two hot pregnant MILFs~~ :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-01-06 104120.png

Screenshot 2023-01-06 104804.png

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
I see harem is not in the "not planned" section of the genre spoiler. Does that mean it's a possibility? LaUwUrence
Well, I thought about it a lot recently and I came to the conclusion that harem won't fit this game's world at all.
This doesn't mean that the MC won't be able to date several girls in one game. This means there will be no scenes where the characters feel good about not being the only ones fucked by the MC.

I'm adding harem tag to the "not planned" section.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Well, I thought about it a lot recently and I came to the conclusion that harem won't fit this game's world at all.
This doesn't mean that the MC won't be able to date several girls in one game. This means there will be no scenes where the characters feel good about not being the only ones fucked by the MC.

I'm adding harem tag to the "not planned" section.
So there won't be a threesome with twins?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just kidding. Actually, I think this is the right decision.

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
The game seems pretty promising so far, but I think I found a bit of a bug. If you have the increased money buff, it increases both the money you make and the money you spend by 25%, which makes it rather useless as currently implemented . . .

• Wow
Reactions: Ukulelele

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
The game seems pretty promising so far, but I think I found a bit of a bug. If you have the increased money buff, it increases both the money you make and the money you spend by 25%, which makes it rather useless as currently implemented . . .
Oh daaamn, you're right! I thought I fixed it in the last update 0.1.2.
Thank you!

Reactions: Sandiegodm

sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
Does the game have any kind of Sex content now?
First Post says No Sex scenes sowwy. Is this still the case? Renders looks amazing! :D

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Questlog not confirming that I checked Masha's post of the Little Prince for her gift. Can't click on no stores in Mall. Only option is to go back to the City.

Reactions: m0us3r

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Questlog not confirming that I checked Masha's post of the Little Prince for her gift. Can't click on no stores in Mall. Only option is to go back to the City.
Open the post and wait until your screen blinks. Then continue to do other quests from the questlog and you will see The Little Prince as an additional choice.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
So, you are not know either? :KEK:
Don't get me wrong, but there're different ways of writing plots.
The one where players expect from Devs to know everything from the beginning is the most inflexible and unproductive. It's only reasonable for detectives like "Shutter Island".
I have a basic idea for the game, but I will build and tweak the story so that I can achieve a better result.

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Don't get me wrong, but there're different ways of writing plots.
The one where players expect from Devs to know everything from the beginning is the most inflexible and unproductive. It's only reasonable for detectives like "Shutter Island".
I have a basic idea for the game, but I will build and tweak the story so that I can achieve a better result.
Don't get me wrong too, but when devs only have basic idea about their games always ended up with "Abandoned" tag for their games.
Btw renders are cool.
Also, I respect you for replacing the garbage Ren'py user interface with a new fresh one.

• Red Heart
Apr 9, 2019
Don't get me wrong too, but when devs only have basic idea about their games always ended up with "Abandoned" tag for their games.
Btw renders are cool.
Also, I respect you for replacing the garbage Ren'py user interface with a new fresh one.
How can you forgive them so easily?! This dev uses... Patreon?! :HideThePain:

• Wow

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Btw renders are cool.
I can't speak for the rest Devs but this game is my full-time job.
If you don't have much trust, then the only thing I can do is to show you this .

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes