4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I agree, the scene doesn't match the vibe of the game, but the "dark route" adds a lot of variations to go through and gives us a choice of what the MC will be. I wouldn't completely remove this from the game, it's interesting to see what the consequences will be in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Haven't played 0.1.3, but from what I read here and what I remember about the in-game vibe so far any non-consensual stuff is really coming out of left field as it appears to be quite a bit beyond 'sleep stuff' I have seen in other games (not a fan of that concept either, but most of the times it is avoidable). If it is done purely to put in a NSFW scene then the only way I could see that work is if it would lead to a bad ending. Choose to do this, and it's game over... the end.

I presume it is not an unavoidable part of the Lucy route at least? Even if she is a bit hostile at times, I would hope you can show her you're not a bad guy and get in her good graces a 'normal' way.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Queen Daenerys review:
The Dev should've made this a patreon exclusive or some shit.
It's patreon exclusive right now. This scene is actually my first step into making 18+ content, so I used Innocent Withes game as a reference.

I guess the rape will be the plot of the story since it wasn't one up to this point.
No, not at all. It's just me being inexperienced.

Yep, I fucked up, guys. Thank you for your reviews. I heard you and I'll edit the scene. Please add the version of the game to your reviews, so that it doesn't mislead future players.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Queen Daenerys review:
It's patreon exclusive right now. This scene is actually my first step into making 18+ content, so I used Innocent Withes game as a reference.

Yep, I fucked up, guys. Thank you for your reviews. I heard you and I'll edit the scene. Please add the version of the game to your reviews, so that it doesn't mislead future players.
hey don't feel bad it's your first game (technically) you're learning so it's normal to make mistakes no one is perfect, and normally I wouldn't like a dev to edit a scene due to public pressure but it's like we told you, that scene doesn't match the initial vibes of the game.

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
Queen Daenerys review:

Once again, you prove yourself to be one hell of a gamemaker to be. The premise of the game, the writing and the renders were already awesome, and now you're aknowledging a mistake, and actually listening to what the players tell you.
All the best to you, man, honestly can't wait to see the future of this game.

Jan 1, 2018
Queen Daenerys review:

Hey man, I get it. Sometimes you get ideas that seem great at the time and it's only after you put it out there that you have that realization that it could have been executed a bit better. For the record, while I know for a fact I'm not personally going to go in on that kind of thing for THIS game, I think the main issue with it seeming out of left field is that it's such a big escalation. It'd be one thing if the MC was portrayed as being a massive sleaze already (and to be fair, peeping on his sister IS pretty questionable) or if he'd worked his way up from more benign perversion, but he just seems too nice to immediately start messing with a girl because she's out of it in his bathroom. Like, he was playing spin the bottle half an hour ago and now he's pulling off his pants?

I know the others disagree with adding in generally unwholesome behavior, and I sympathize, but I'll put in my own two cents if you personally want to give us the option and want some advice. It's your game, after all, and you aren't beholden to do everything we tell you to. The way you've pitched things is that it's going to be a monogamous gameplay experience, and I just don't see how this scene, as it is, fits in. If you move on to a different girl, it's going to put a dark pallor over the entire relationship and the early content for her is going to feel less important, and if you go with Suzie, then you've already gone too far too soon and the progression is going to feel all messed up even if she somehow never finds out or you're doing a hypothetical corruption run. I'd suggest toning it down, bringing it back to something like maybe taking a compromising photo of her, or MAYBE inappropriate touching over clothes?

Sorry to blather on this long, and also sorry to join in on kicking you. I really don't mean to be a dick, and you shouldn't take it from this that I think less of the game. You're clearly dedicated, talented, and you've been very responsive for a while now. If you screw up from time to time, that's okay. Enjoy your time off.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes