4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Queen Daenerys review:
It's patreon exclusive right now. This scene is actually my first step into making 18+ content, so I used Innocent Withes game as a reference.

No, not at all. It's just me being inexperienced.

Yep, I fucked up, guys. Thank you for your reviews. I heard you and I'll edit the scene. Please add the version of the game to your reviews, so that it doesn't mislead future players.

Wait, hold up. I'm confused. Was this scene not avoidable previously? Was it forced and later rewritten to be optional? This is my first playthrough and that scene is completely optional. If it's optional, what's the problem here? I'd definitely have an issue if it was forced, but it's not. I literally just had an argument in another thread with people where a dev forced you into certain degrading sex scenes. It's only ever an issue to me if there are no options. If there's options, we're cool.

The people whining about the rape scene here went through multiple stop and go checkpoints and went through with it anyway. So in essence, they willingly raped her themselves, and after feeling guilty about it, decided to write negative reviews and reprimand the dev for the completely avoidable inclusion of the scene after they partook in the scene of their own volition.

Listen, I'll take all of what I said back and delete my comment if it was forced in a previous version, (it was always optional) but as of now it's optional, and as such, anyone complaining about it now and ruining the devs game score is a straight up clown that played themselves.

Dev, don't bend the knee to these people unless your actual patrons overwhelmingly have issue with this for whatever reason. I literally closed the door on Lucy, pulled her pants down, then seeing where the scene was going, put them back on and left. Easy. Done. Life goes on. What exactly am I missing here?

Last edited:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Wait, hold up. I'm confused. Was this scene not avoidable previously? Was it forced and later rewritten to be optional? This is my first playthrough and that scene is completely optional. If it's optional, what's the problem here? I'd definitely have an issue if it was forced, but it's not. I literally just had an argument in another thread with people where a dev forced you into certain degrading sex scenes. It's only ever an issue to me if there are no options. If there's options, we're cool.

The people whining about the rape scene here went through multiple stop and go checkpoints and went through with it anyway. So in essence, they willingly raped her themselves, and after feeling guilty about it, decided to write negative reviews and reprimand the dev for the completely avoidable inclusion of the scene after they partook in the scene of their own volition.

Listen, I'll take all of what I said back and delete my comment if it was forced in a previous version, but as of now it's optional, and as such, anyone complaining about it now and ruining the devs game score is a straight up clown that played themselves.

Dev, don't bend the knee to these people unless your actual patrons overwhelmingly have issue with this for whatever reason. I literally closed the door on Lucy, pulled her pants down, then seeing where the scene was going, put them back on and left. Easy. Done. Life goes on. What exactly am I missing here?
Seems like it was his patrons who did complain about it, they just also complained here and on patreon.

Reactions: torresm

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game is actually really great. The overall design, UI, UX, Music, Renders, are all professionally designed. The story is in it's infancy, but so far so good. I hope to see this continue. As long as things are optional, I don't see an issue.

Reactions: rspkers and denen

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Wait, hold up. I'm confused. Was this scene not avoidable previously? Was it forced and later rewritten to be optional?
In the previous version this was optional and you could stop at any time, as is done in the current version.

• Angry
Reactions: Candy_L

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
In the previous version it was optional and you could stop at any time as it's done in the current version.
Wow. Then the "controversy" is utter bullshit. There is no issue here. These people willingly raped her, then complained about the option existing. You've got nothing to apologize for here, and you did not fuck up. This is just narcissistic entitlement all around, clearly. They wanted a lewd scene and were so upset that it was a completely optional scene that they didn't personally like, that they review bombed you for it. I'd report the reviews, honestly. You did nothing wrong.

jayyou

Aug 27, 2017
The design and ui are one of the best on this site. A lot of potential and already great things in the game already. Hope dev continues and doesnt abandon like some others do

Reactions: Miguelg28
Sep 18, 2022
The game looks and feels great. Atmosphere is wonderful. "The scene" was a little out of left field but if OBD continues to offer these darker choices it'll be coherent in the long run.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
Wow. Then the "controversy" is utter bullshit. There is no issue here. These people willingly raped her, then complained about the option existing. You've got nothing to apologize for here, and you did not fuck up. This is just narcissistic entitlement all around, clearly. They wanted a lewd scene and were so upset that it was a completely optional scene that they didn't personally like, that they review bombed you for it. I'd report the reviews, honestly. You did nothing wrong.
dunno about that, the game is a easy going sol type game, it's kinda bullshit that the first and only sex scene is rape; in this case i think that the paying patrons where in the right

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Absolutely blown away by this game, so much content for a 1.3 too. From the spectacular renders and animation to the funny and endearing dialogue, it's brimming with heart and I can't wait for the next release.

As for the 18+, I'm not into forced or at the very least non consensual but mechanically and visually it was great and I look forward to seeing what the dev can do in future H-scenes. Lucy is No.1 girl atm though (besides masha)

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
hell you had me at Incest :LOL:(y) i mean needs to be more Quality Incest games with decent renders and story not enough out of those if you ask me . anyways i done played all the other decent ones out their so why not try this one nice thanks (y):coffee:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
LaUwUrence My Goat. Man what a game. Nice renders, writing wholesome and fun and wincest what more can you ask?
The only thing I don't like is the sex scene, it feel out of place and out of character, but hey at least it's avoidable so no harm done. and thanks for making the mc not have a horse's dick, that is always appreciated :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes