4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
keyclap, "proofreaded" should be proofread, which is both present and past tense, just diiferent pronunciation.

dazdraperm

Jun 17, 2023
This game made it into the top-5 in my ranking. It's one of the few games where you don't want to skip scenes. I really liked the developer's perfectionism. Hundreds of different details bring the scenes to life. Cool micro-animations, pleasant visuals, lighting. Attention to detail.
P.S. Чувак, ты реально с Миасса? Тогда мы соседи )
Игрушка - бомба!

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Much as I agree that optional content shouldn't be rated as harshly as the regular content, why are y'all acting like people are rioting in this thread? I saw many posts with varying degrees of complaint, but I don't remember anyone "getting mad" or "throwing tantrums"...
There's also two low score reviews, who gave their criticism in a clear and neutral way. Some serious review bombing, that.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Best 0.1 since Radiant
IDK a lot of games had a damn good .1. Sadly the one with the biggest hype is a confirmed scammer now.

Suzy the best girl so far. Lucy is just a bitch I want to fuck one time and be done with. The sister I'm not sure how that will play out. I will cockblock all men she talk too. lmao

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the first 18+ scene after Mariya's birthday? It's nice of you to add a way to make it possible for us to see it. I'm guessing it had to do with the wine Lucy wanted.

I know it just started, but I'm really liking Suzy as a character. She seems like the type of person I would hang out with in real life. Lucy is okay, but I like her attitude. I'm not sure what to think about the sister, but I do like the brother-sister moments.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The translator actually translate the game into russian but not chinese when you choose the chinese language. :cautious:
Why can't I just fuck lucy and creampie her instead of fucking her ass? I hope we can at least have a choice not forcing into something we don't want.(n)

• Angry
Reactions: rdmsvg

flarigand

May 7, 2020
The rape scene is very out of place, the character was no longer drunk (dipsy is not drunk), and the scriptwriter never implied in any way that kind of behavior from part of the MC, It's not about moralism, it's about how to do that optional scene, it doesn't matter if it's optional, you know that the MC is capable of doing something terrible, the scene escalates to levels that are not on par with the entire environment created previously, not only the vaginal rape, but also anal, spanking, everything goes from zero to a thousand, without explanation or justification, I thought the sexual scene was with Suzy, it was logical thing, anyway.

Last edited:

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Holy moly, what a fantastic game. What a great rendering and a really wholesome stoy with some pretty hot girls and one mom and a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Czubowna

Apr 15, 2023
Man, the animations are S tier and the interface looks fantastic. I like how phone works, I like that we can take photos and make albums, everything seems to be well planned and well made with lots of effort. The only thing I wish could be... more original is looks of characters. The girls look like every other girl from every other renpy game here, they dont stand out to me. And I'm hoping for more freedom and multiple tasks cause the house and the map are set for this.

Haderacht

Nov 17, 2020
Hmm, it REALLY cranked up the GPU usage on both the integrated Intel UHD 630 and the Nvidia RTX 2080 on my laptop - miner? :-(

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
why listen to one person.if its avoidible no problem.develop your game as you want not some 5 minute newbie dictating to you.
You can't seriously believe that it was just one random person complaining on F95 that made the dev change his mind :KEK:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The rape scene is very out of place, the character was no longer drunk (dipsy is not drunk), and the scriptwriter never implied in any way that kind of behavior from part of the MC, It's not about moralism, it's about how to do that optional scene, it doesn't matter if it's optional, you know that the MC is capable of doing something terrible things, the scene escalates to levels that are not on par with the entire environment created previously, not only the vaginal rape, but also anal, spanking, everything goes from zero to a thousand, without explanation or justification, I thought the sexual scene was with Suzy, it was logical, anyway.
Although I agree with your opinion of the scene, it seems to me that you are exaggerating a lot, yes, the scene is bad but it is completely avoidable, the problem would come here if it were something forced on the player but it is not. Also, in your review you lie (on purpose or not) you say that the incest in the game is bait and that it does not have an incest patch, which is a lie, this game does have a patch and if you play it without that patch, the entire intro of the game does not exists and your family is not your family. so don't confuse people

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Although I agree with your opinion of the scene, it seems to me that you are exaggerating a lot, yes, the scene is bad but it is completely avoidable, the problem would come here if it were something forced on the player but it is not.
To play devil's advocate, the game goes out of its way to sell that scene. Even if you don't meet the requirements for viewing it, there's still a message that says you'll be missing out on the (currently) only 18+ scene in the game and asks if you wanna see it anyway. It's like a bad friend egging you on, "hey man, I know that you don't like this rape thing but are you suuure you wanna miss this opportunity? She's right there passed out, no one will know!"

Also, in your review you lie (on purpose or not) you say that the incest in the game is bait and that it does not have an incest patch, which is a lie, this game does have a patch and if you play it without that patch, the entire intro of the game does not exists and your family is not your family. so don't confuse people
I've been wondering about this tbh. The game tells you it's a fan-made patch, in which case I don't think it should count for tagging and reviewing purposes, otherwise I could go in any thread here, make an incest patch and then argue that that game now has incest content.
But is it really fan-made, or is it official and the dev is pretending it's not, just to add another layer of plausible deniability?

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I've been wondering about this tbh. The game tells you it's a fan-made patch, in which case I don't think it should count for tagging and reviewing purposes, otherwise I could go in any thread here, make an incest patch and then argue that that game now has incest content.
But is it really fan-made, or is it official and the dev is pretending it's not, just to add another layer of plausible deniability?
The game has extra renders with the patch, I think that answers your question ;)

Let's not be so explicit here we never know when a patreon agent may be watching us :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes