4.20 star(s) 45 Votes
Jul 20, 2020
First impressions:

So this seems to be basically just a remake of the previous project the dev was working on.

The renders are well done, but overall there so many glaring issues that really prevent me from enjoying it:

1. Arbitrarily changing the control scheme and adding in "gamified" interactions that do little to nothing for the actual experience (e.g. the warming the sister up). While the "animations" can be automated, it still wastes time and artificially pads out "play-time".
2. Transitions and dialogue speed are slow, along with a few transitions that just don't seem to be needed, and again just pads out time for no reason really.
3. The story is cut and dry cliché. Again, it's essentially just a remake of the first project they did, but even that was same set up.
4. This one has been addressed by the dev, but the English translation needs serious help. Definitely needs a full rewrite so that the dialogue is more natural. Not really the fault of the developer, but still worth noting.
5. The MC character seems unusually mentally stunted with how he acts, overall, just doesn't seem natural unless the dev is 14-15 years old or something, then it'd make sense.

The design and art are really well done, the choice to try to make this more of a "game" instead on focusing on the story and character dialogue is an odd. I wish you the best, but I can't see someone really paying for a product like this when there's many other VN's out there with just as good renders and better dialogue/story for free. Maybe in time things will improve on further iterations, but it's just not there yet.

Reactions: drbadtouch33

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
Damn, you can really see the effort put into this game.

The models are nothing to write home about, but there is clearly a level of polish in this game that isn't seen anywhere else.

Also, I love the random pictures gallery on the phone. I've managed to find 20 pics that were actually really cool. Would love for them to keep updating it with more pics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ukulelele

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
A bit of a yikes for the FAQ that you get greeted with sort of a hostile anserw to a question of how soon will sex scenes be implemented. Could've said that they will come in later updates.
It's an okay experience with fresh take on the models but everything seems extended? Like the transitions and some moments where it feels a bit to long to build the right mood. I dont know it really feels a bit odd. Same with the ZX controls instead of good ol' mouse scroll and the main menu being not visible from the getgo with no indication to hover to the side.

Also Patreon this early on with no previously finished games under the belt and considering making DLC's(even of content you do not like) when the game is not even halfway there? I will take that with a big grain of salt.

Im gonna keep an eye for this project regardless to see what comes of it.

Reactions: lxh123 and E_nigma

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
1663332045761.png
This is what my antivirus caught in this game. In addition, after about a minute the game starts to freeze - it obviously loads or downloads something.

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
The game interface is one of the worst ever. Makes the game very slow for no actual reason, space bar progress is disablem, main menu is vissible in aslider..... It even has a notification to let you know that the game has sound after you disable all sounds.

Renders are great but I used renpy extractor to view them since the interface is more than bad...

The dev needs to understand that we can't spend playing the game as much time as he needs to create it ;)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2029957

Overview:
3DCG Visual Novel about a small family that moved to a new city.
Become a part of a new life with new friends!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-07
Release Date: 2022-09-07
Developer: keyclap - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2029916 View attachment 2029928 View attachment 2029924 View attachment 2029942 View attachment 2029939 View attachment 2029929 View attachment 2029943 View attachment 2029940 View attachment 2029941
Hello, and thank you for this game. I am enjoying playing it. Good luck with the continuation of the game. I have but 2 questions for you. Will there be incest? The start seems to hint at it and that would be awesome, second, I know you just released this new game, but I would like to know when you figure you will release the next update.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
The game interface is one of the worst ever. Makes the game very slow for no actual reason, space bar progress is disablem, main menu is vissible in aslider..... It even has a notification to let you know that the game has sound after you disable all sounds.

Renders are great but I used renpy extractor to view them since the interface is more than bad...

The dev needs to understand that we can't spend playing the game as much time as he needs to create it ;)
Thank you for your review. Please, keep in mind that posts on f95 forum have a delay in uploading games.
The current version 0.1.1 is devoid of the shortcomings listed by you and other members of the forum.

Well, I'm really sorry for making the game too hard to get used to, so I reverted some changes, got rid of long black screen transitions and so on. I keep the full changelog and update TODO lists in my Discord server. Please, consider reading them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ45 and Pmaria

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Hello, and thank you for this game. I am enjoying playing it. Good luck with the continuation of the game. I have but 2 questions for you. Will there be incest? The start seems to hint at it and that would be awesome, second, I know you just released this new game, but I would like to know when you figure you will release the next update.
Hello! Thank you! Please, could you join my channel on so you could see all the answers to your questions?
It's psychologically exhausting to read and reply to comments on this forum while being sober, but I'll try at least once a week. :HideThePain:

Reactions: CutieLvr

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
I will dare say it is not exactly a good look to state that you cant go through normal messages without being sober. People probably dont know you and will take things at face value.

Wish you luck on the game. I'm keeping an eye out.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hello! Thank you! Please, could you join my channel on so you could see all the answers to your questions?
It's psychologically exhausting to read and reply to comments on this forum while being sober, but I'll try at least once a week. :HideThePain:
CHEERS!!!

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
I will dare say it is not exactly a good look to state that you cant go through normal messages without being sober. People probably dont know you and will take things at face value.

Wish you luck on the game. I'm keeping an eye out.
I understand what you mean. To make things clear, I'm no an alcoholic.
For now comments on this forum are too disturbing. Most of the players here want to share their anger rather than help me better understand what they need.

Reactions: Tkoyama and ABQ45

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I totally agree with you, keyclap. So people can be obnoxiously rude with their comments. As if, it was their game and you are a malfunctioning part of their brain, not doing what you are supposed to do. I'm sure that suggestions and comments are always welcomed, but, keep it cool daddy-o, it is after all just a game.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes