VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here is a compressed pc version of v0.13 SE!

PC (492MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: Eerie Entity

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Another fantastic update. Glad the romance path is finally starting to heat up!

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
was hoped for it the more progress instead only kisses.. 6 more updating and game done.. big worry for real contents

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Disagree. I think this part was a huge progress in the relation between father and daughter - within realistic boundaries, of course.
Lovely! :love:
Agreed. It seems a bit more of a realistic approach to such a taboo relationship (in real world terms). I cant comment on the dark path (cause I cant bring myself to play that way) but I can imagine things would proceed faster on a corruption type approach as opposed to an actual romance.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That was a great update, if a bit short, but it's okay, things are definitely moving forward very nicely :p
The previous update's cliffhanger, haha, I called it, I just knew that would be a "it's now or never" kind of thing between MC and D, I just knew it would set things in motion between them and I'm very happy to be right, it was so sweet, I'm definitely rooting for the two, their dynamics always felt natural and great, and now the new dynamics even more so, loved their kissing scenes, so tender and loving, romantic :)
Now I just wonder who sent that ominous get well- card, if it even was the named person, haha.
Yeah, while we're engrossed by and focused on MC and D's relationship development, things behind the scenes are definitely progressing, I'm sure the shit will hit the fan sooner rather than later, are we prepared for it? I hope so! :)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes