VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
+ a big step forward in the F/D relationship, while the pacing was alright so far, considering that the game is supposed to be finished in an aforeseeable time, this needed to happen.
+ if you are interested in Claire, this update is the bomb, though I did wonder why you couldn't choose the way you have sex with her, like you previously could.

- after all this time waiting AND considering how few updates are left, this felt short, really short.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
great story arc indeed .. I know we all have our favorites .. grace ,, melinda ,, anna .. or the D ... it wouldn't surprise me however with the flair for writing if somehow grace is some sort of freak who stalked the MC ... lol . wouldn't that throw a wrench into things .. Ive played it many ways and they all appeal on different fronts .. looking forward to the next update ..

Reactions: netsrac

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Something i don t understand yet. I read there is a kiss for the love path but there is Something different to the corruption path or is the same think but is just some different dialogues ? Thx

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ehh... Seems like story is just a linear, typical fuckfest (a bit slower when it comes to main girl) divided on corruption and love routes. All these options with all these guys and MC being completely passive when it comes to D end up with them suddenly kissing all the time in that typical, senseless incest fashion. Options are pointles when they lead nowhere. Quite a bummer. I hope next update will give some options but I doubt it as (at least on a corruption route) MC went full retard mode with D. Annoying

Reactions: Mwanted

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
linear denotes a path you cannot deviate from..this game has multiple paths thus is not linear...while the paths may be set in stone as you follow it..that there are many means it is definitely a game of choice.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, well, linearity isn't exactly correct here for sure. Tho from a lack of proper term it fits just as well. Game is divided on a basically 2 routes and rest of choices is mostly illusional. It just bugs me off I guess. You're ofc correct

Reactions: Largo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lesse..romance..corruption..domination..make her a lesbian..avoid anything other than platonic with her and stay with Susan or go for Grace..having played through the game about 20 times(i have zero life) there is alot of stuff..lol..be nice to Ray..be a dick..boink politician's slut for hire daughter...all sort of stuff that erases the non-linear :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate v0.13SE.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Next episode when we dive into Susan's backstory: She got knocked up by a ginger as a teenager but gave the baby up for adoption. These days her daughter works as a nurse.
you are right on the money on that one :LOL:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
lesse..romance..corruption..domination..make her a lesbian..avoid anything other than platonic with her and stay with Susan or go for Grace..having played through the game about 20 times(i have zero life) there is alot of stuff..lol..be nice to Ray..be a dick..boink politician's slut for hire daughter...all sort of stuff that erases the non-linear :p
Lesbian what the hell no no lesbo the whole point of a incest game is to bang the daughter or sister in this case daughter we can't do that if she goes lesbo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lesbian what the hell no no lesbo the whole point of a incest game is to bang the daughter or sister in this case daughter we can't do that if she goes lesbo
i dont do incest when it can be avoided..this game lets me avoid that :p so LEBIANS HO!!!!! WOOHOO

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Measured by the long wait, the update is pretty short. The story remains terrific the Cliffhanger keeps the tension high. I really hope that the next updates come back monthly.

Reactions: sandro

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Say what you will, but no other game out there get the F&D relationship so handsomely well done as this one does. Not a single one. Not even close.
It's so intricately well written, well paced, that even the almost total inexistence of erotic material concerning the two is barely noticed by me.
Kudos for a tremendously well-written story, when it comes to that. Can hardly wait to see more.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes