VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This is one hell of a story, damn.
Went with the Dad and Daughter-route in a normal way (Daughter+Lukas), broke up with Susan and rejected Grace and Shenice.
I was nice to Melinda... we will see where this will end and I was nice to Ray... damn, this cliffhanger. :cry:

Reactions: genmaximo

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
huh, reverse sleeping beauty, first time I've seen that (unconciously at least, the brothers grimm had the dude pretending to be unconcious)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So it seems that non-daughter has zero clues about sex stuff, If the game ends after 6 updates I hope we can start her training in the next one, otherwise we will see some action with her in the endings :sleep:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
So it seems that non-daughter has zero clues about sex stuff, If the game ends after 6 updates I hope we can start her training in the next one, otherwise we will see some action with her in the endings :sleep:
She ends up in the nunnery.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So is the only way to get the daughter and best friend to become more then just friends you have to be on the protect route only? Pity guess protect route is out and only love route and maybe domination.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate v0.13SE.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Keeps crashing. App not installed? Any suggestions

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Any incest content yet or should I extending my vacation till 2020 ?
(Last play v.07, stop playing after Cad said he won't introduce the incest part until many2many2many2 update in the future)

uxorious

Oct 5, 2017
I warn : I’m french, so there may be mistakes, and strange sentence’s forms.

Very good VN. Congratulations to Cedsense. Thanks for this work.
Technically, there’s just one default. Nothing big…
When there’s no dialogue, the textbox is still here, and hides a part of the screen, useless.
So @CedSense : you just have to write « pause » under the « scene xxx » with no dialogue, that means, on your script

If you do this, it will be technically irreproachable. I wanted to tell you this since a few months…

Unless, I wanted to give my shit on a few debates.

About linear structure.

Also : about dominate route.

But in general, I really enjoyed play this game. Keep on

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Any incest content yet or should I extending my vacation till 2020 ?
(Last play v.07, stop playing after Cad said he won't introduce the incest part until many2many2many2 update in the future)
yeah dude i feel the same which is shame he doesnt want to or some other reason not releasing it

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Trying to be cryptic on a little tidbit in order to avoid the spoiler.

I'd say the wording on the get well note and the death flowers are way too on the nose and obvious to not be a red herring. I have come to the conclusion that the car accident holds no significance as we never hear any mention of the car actually accelerating or swerving to ensure that either the MC or Elisha would be hit.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes