VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For the domination route I picked no to the sharing and I made sure I gave so sharing points to anyone in any of the other routes except for the protect route as I'm not interested in that one and never did it and poor lucock is going to be so sad as he'll never feel anything but his little dick. Not sure if I'll waste that much time on the corruption route as that'll probably be nothing more then a whore it out to everyone thing.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I plead guilty to using a provided domination save, just to get the sex scene with Grace, whom I find adorable. However, the MC is such a complete asshole in that route, I find it impossible to empathize with him. It's painful to watch Claire put her faith in that creep. Which makes it unlikely that I will follow that route again. Oh well, I always have the CGs to watch...

Then again, maybe the mayor's thugs will complete the job on the MC, in the domination route. I could go for that!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Would be nice if there was a way to completely circumvent the business with the villain(s). as the player i dont care about what they do and the interference they're throwing just annoys me.

Not sure if I'll waste that much time on the corruption route as that'll probably be nothing more then a whore it out to everyone thing.
corruption has two sub plots as far as I can guess, loose slut and personal slave. you can probably share her around in both, but dont have to.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would be nice if there was a way to completely circumvent the business with the villain(s). as the player i dont care about what they do and the interference they're throwing just annoys me.
Yeah I often feel the same way in games like these, that the villains are just there to add some suspense and antagonists to a story that does not need them for its goals and it overall more detracts from the story as add to it. Once you have played 30 games where your main focus is cockblocking antagonists as a player, that is not really into sharing or having your girlfriend, family abused, it just becomes boring. The game is well written though and renders are nice. This is more just a general gripe about games like these. More time on the development of the real story and less distractions would be nice. :p

Of course many others have a different opinion and like those parts I dislike.

Reactions: jaydem

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@JoSolo

It depends on what route you are on. If you are in a romantic relationship with the daughter he'll stop seeing her if you are on the protect route he'll stay with her. Not sure on the other routes.

Reactions: JoSolo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just a head's up to everybody to chill and not engage. Play the game as an offering from a story perspective.
Yes, it is a Visual Novel - you do not see talk if Tolkien or R r martin forcing or corrupting anybody.
Also, the Opening Post literally states:
<<
you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one.
You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.
>>
No corruption, no forced anything - it is a gam o trons parody to the greater r r martin story kind of deal.
You simply have limited choices with limited explanations and limited reveals as to the consequences.
Like you chose joffrey before you know you actually hate him ... bad luck, you either soldier on to finish such a route or start over and choose... I don't know ... jon (but joffrey is a born royal who actually sits on a throne while jon is a bastard who takes ages to romance anybody).

Happy play everybody! Enjoy this Spring of beautiful girls lives.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I can't remember but wasn't this bug in the game before?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sr10.rpy", line 1448, in script
da "Oh my gosh..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/movie_alien01.wav'.

File in the folder is movie_alien01.mp3.
Corrected in 0.13a, thanks too.

Reactions: myuhinny

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
We all knew Ray's going to be turned, but seeing it happening is discomforting. "OH SHIT" doesnt even begin to describe it.
OK, doesn't this qualify as a SPOILER? I mean Come On!

And the killer is... The EX!
Remind me to never sit next to you in a movie theater. "pst...this is where Black Panther dies".

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So I ve just finished the latest version of the game, and its one of the better games I ve played... although it sure does drag it on forever but still..
Just one question for you guys out there.. Does the "theme picture" you know the one on the main menu.. make you uneasy or unerving in someway.. Because I feel... uneasy when I look at it.. Might be just me but..

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
OK, doesn't this qualify as a SPOILER? I mean Come On!

And the killer is... The EX!
Remind me to never sit next to you in a movie theater. "pst...this is where Black Panther dies".
HE FUCKING DIEEEES??? WTF DUDE?
And how do you know the ex is the killer? Just becasue of the omniscent message on the flowers? Really...

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes