VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Bobr_dobr

Sep 17, 2017
God, why the most interesting games of a similar genre are not finished? ;(
I mean, you play and play, story awesome, choices mean something, CG are great, and then poof - "sorry, this is the end of this version".
I'm afraid to see version 0.99 and then 0.100 and creator's words - this is just first part. ;)
But - this is awesome game and I hope once we will see version 1.0.
And now I just will go and play another unfinished game.
PS. mmm, domination path

Jul 7, 2018
God, why the most interesting games of a similar genre are not finished? ;(
I mean, you play and play, story awesome, choices mean something, CG are great, and then poof - "sorry, this is the end of this version".
I'm afraid to see version 0.99 and then 0.100 and creator's words - this is just first part. ;)
But - this is awesome game and I hope once we will see version 1.0.
And now I just will go and play another unfinished game.
PS. mmm, corruption path
I am not sure what you mean. Our Fate is not completed, merely the last release. Our Fate is expected to finish in approximately 6 more releases. Usually, Cedsense releases an update every month. So, the story still has a ways to go.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
last update = daughters kisses
next update = daughters masturbates
2nd update = fingers in daughter
3rd update = tongues in daughter
4th update = daughters masterbates you with it her hand
5th update = daughters is sucked your penis
6th update = you make it the sex with the daughter (game is end)

Reactions: Zireael_ and Assari

Bobr_dobr

Sep 17, 2017
I am not sure what you mean. Our Fate is not completed, merely the last release. Our Fate is expected to finish in approximately 6 more releases. Usually, Cedsense releases an update every month. So, the story still has a ways to go.
Yes, I just incorrectly expressed my thoughts. What I mean is almost every top rated game are still in progress for a long time. Just want more completed projects.

Jul 7, 2018
The difference between an actual novel and visual novel is that novels are completed works while most visual novels are a work in progress. Maybe instead, think of the visual novel as a serialized story. I cannot speak for all developers about when there or even if, even tend to finish their stories. I am not the developer of Our Fate, but I can assure you that there is a goal to finish. He has announced his intentions in that regard on his Patreon page. If you would rather play only completed games, I suggest you wait until Our Fate is finished and then play it. You will miss out on a lot of good games only playing finished ones.
Yes, I just incorrectly expressed my thoughts. What I mean is almost every top rated game are still in progress for a long time. Just want more completed projects.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes