Here are the new preview pictures for the next update :

We hope you like them !
Thanks for the great support !

Celeste & Cedsense.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
IMO non-daughter route should get lewd content faster than incest route, they've been living together for some time now and have feelings for each other, there is no point in adding more build up.
That can be fine for incest, being a taboo and all that, but not for a normal couple.

uxorious

Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone share a walkthrough please?
If you read the thread, you will learn many things.

If you use search engine, you can choose what you learn.

And FASTER than just asking and waiting that nervous people answer to you with irony.

If you read the beginning of the game, you will learn that important choices are red written in the game.

There's no walkthrough, no game over.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What happened so far?
papa gets a call by mama, telling him she's a whore and he may have a kid she dumped on someone elses doorsteps and kinda regrets it. she has cancer.
your ex-(bad)cop-now-P.I. buddy helps papa find her and you can decide if she's his or someone elses coocoo.
she's a naive girl, completely cultivated on the love & friendship bullshit the orphanage fed her.
you decide if you want to be a (1) good papa, (2) date her, (3) turn her into a slut or (4) enslave her.

played 3 and 4 and he's fucking with her mind, at some point employing buddy to order a fake hit on them that goes horribly wrong.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Lovely game, congratulations! But the game crashed a few times, where i can send you the report files?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Its kind of annoying though. I just didn't want the MC to sound like a pussy so I chose the cold option maybe half the time for Ray.

You know.. instead of "Hey there buddy, do you mind if I come over and have a friendly chat about this and that?" I was going for "Yo Ray, you got the shit? My man! I got your money don't worry."

Reactions: HairyLurker

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I love your game, and i like that you added a non-incest path, but the incest one is much more interesting and touching, and loving the soundtrack too!

Reactions: phreadom

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
What determines whether you're on the corruption or domination path? I know the game asks if you are thinking of corrupting her or dominating her, but it asks like 3 or 4 times. Does it just count which option had more clicks?

How different is domination vs corruption?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What determines whether you're on the corruption or domination path? I know the game asks if you are thinking of corrupting her or dominating her, but it asks like 3 or 4 times. Does it just count which option had more clicks?

How different is domination vs corruption?
corruption turns her in to a raving slut I guess, domination keeps her dependent on you for everything.

example:
corruption path in the club has her dancing with the guy and having fun,
domination has her stand around like a pavlovian dog out of their depth (clearly uncomfortable) while the dude is dancing around her.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes