VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
What determines whether you're on the corruption or domination path? I know the game asks if you are thinking of corrupting her or dominating her, but it asks like 3 or 4 times. Does it just count which option had more clicks?

How different is domination vs corruption?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What determines whether you're on the corruption or domination path? I know the game asks if you are thinking of corrupting her or dominating her, but it asks like 3 or 4 times. Does it just count which option had more clicks?

How different is domination vs corruption?
corruption turns her in to a raving slut I guess, domination keeps her dependent on you for everything.

example:
corruption path in the club has her dancing with the guy and having fun,
domination has her stand around like a pavlovian dog out of their depth (clearly uncomfortable) while the dude is dancing around her.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the corruption route also has where you can decide if you want to share her with the other turds or not.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "myuhinny, post: 1707845, member: 195820"] Ich denke, die Korruptionsroute hat auch die Möglichkeit, zu entscheiden, ob Sie sie mit den anderen Scheißen teilen möchten oder nicht. [/ QUOTE]

Sounds logical in the domination-route you can also decide if she meets other men or not. Of course I will never share them, that takes the game every joke.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Design Poll:

Come on! Why is there even a poll for this? Dress 1 shows more skin and is sexier. The sexiest dress that shows the most skin always wins these polls. Even if it is inappropriate for the occasion (or maybe because it is inappropriate). Thus we see things like school teachers wearing outfits to their high school classes that would not look out of place if worn by a street walker.

Not complaining, mind you, but I would be stunned if Dress 2 won out.

Reactions: joshrip

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "Walter Victor, Beitrag: 1715400, Mitglied: 348940"] Komm schon! Warum gibt es dafür sogar eine Umfrage? Kleid 1 zeigt mehr Haut und ist reizvoller. Das sexy Kleid, das die meiste Haut zeigt, gewinnt immer diese Umfragen. Auch wenn es für den Anlass ungeeignet ist (oder vielleicht weil es unangemessen ist). So sehen wir Dinge wie Schullehrer, die Outfits für ihre High School-Klassen tragen, die nicht unpassend aussehen würden, wenn sie von einem Straßenläufer getragen würden.

Nicht beschweren, wohlgemerkt, aber ich wäre fassungslos, wenn Dress 2 siegreich wäre. [/ QUOTE]

Ich habe für Kleid 2 gestimmt, aber Sie haben Recht, dass Kleid 1 mit 28 zu 7 Stimmen führt ...
I didn't know I spoke German so well! :LOL: But that's about how I thought the voting might go. I've voted too many times like you did, and lost, not to realize what the voters on these sites want.

Reactions: dinto

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I didn't know I spoke German so well! :LOL: But that's about how I thought the voting might go. I've voted too many times like you did, and lost, not to realize what the voters on these sites want.
I called the page this time via Google Chrome and did not care that it will automatically translate in to my native language.

delain

Jan 11, 2018
Liked the game and story but damn. It's been more than a year and they just start kissing.
Really glad i waited for v13

Jan 9, 2019
This game is so underrated. The plot might not be the best, but the writing is well above average relative to the other games on this site. Not the kind of acid-induced writing that many seem to call "great" here, but actually structured good writing. All characters seem to have a story, their own motivations and a proper background.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Design Poll Part 2:

Red still leads yellow in the race, black with only one vote already out of the raffle
Yellow looks better on her as a normal dress. The red one looks more specifically like something you'd only wear on a date to try to be overtly sexy. So I guess it would depend on the context of the story. The red dress, while not bad looking, could be totally wrong for the situation. Likewise, the yellow dress might seem out of place in a specific context where a "sexy" dress might be more appropriate.

The black one just seems a bit drab and formal.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Definitely the yellow is gorgeous but the red one should definitely be the one. Red is love and lust combined and should be going with all routes except the pure dad route

Reactions: phreadom

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
This game is great! It is well written and I really love the Grace plot, she is not the best model but I find that the interactions with her are the most exciting (submissive if you choose so, and the backstory of her reading the MC book when she was a teenager was really great for immersion, IMO).
Nitpicking: playing a good character you really read too many cheesy lines with the D/stepD.. also MC looks like the oldest looking 36yo guy ever.
Anyway, keep up the good work

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hello guys and girls !
Here are the next preview pictures!
To compensate for only sending out one image a few weeks ago we have made up for it and sent out a third one this week as compensation! *laughs*
We are happy to share with you a bit more about the next update !
Here they are:

We hope you'll like them!
Just a reminder for the T3 and T4 patrons, the design poll is closing soon, be sure to vote if you didn't already do so !
Thanks a lot for your support, all of you, it really means a lot to us !
Celeste & Cedsense.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes