VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Not a patron, but went to their patron page. At 3:15pm EST (about 30 minutes ago) a new post went up saying the new links would be provided in less than 3 hours.

I am super hyped about this release. Hope to see it up here soon!

Reactions: Acardia02

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No, really? Well I thought I saw someone trying to be hero by attempting to sneak stuff in here. So, me being suspicious, I barked at him then bit him in the ass. He took off running. Oh well.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
No, really? Well I thought I saw someone trying to be hero by attempting to sneak stuff in here. So, me being suspicious, I barked at him then bit him in the ass. He took off running. Oh well.
Bad doggy! Be a good doggy instead! You'll get treats if you behave well... :p

Reactions: muttdoggy

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry guys Cedence wrote to me yesterday and asked me to share with left at least a few more days to wait. Also, whom I find difficult, I respect his desire. He has credibly justified why that is very important for him. At least until FR-Sa I wait.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Did you come in here thinking an update was posted?
Think about this when you post "need a hero". People would come here thinking "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S HERE.. oh wait.. it's another "need a hero" post.. :cry:"

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry guys Cedence wrote to me yesterday and asked me to share with left at least a few more days to wait. Also, whom I find difficult, I respect his desire. He has credibly justified why that is very important for him. At least until FR-Sa I wait.
I can respect that. As much as that hurts me. But thank you for letting us know.

Reactions: dinto

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
In one month I should get pay from a parttime job, then this game is on the top to be supported again.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
daaaayumm..can this week get any better?..the top tens keep on coming :O
Right?! The days just before and after the first of the month are usually fertile, but yes the least few days seem to be extra special. Releases like this are my favorite--it's not a game that I tend to think about despite its quality, so when there's a release I'm like "Oh yea! I forgot about this game!!" And then I play it and ask myself, "Why am I not a patron?" Then I remember how much I'm already pledging each month and it's kind of agonizing trying to figure out whether to cancel a pledge or reduce a pledge to make room for a new favorite.

Damn you cognitive dissonance!!!!

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 215303j and Jeancul
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes