VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Right?! The days just before and after the first of the month are usually fertile, but yes the least few days seem to be extra special. Releases like this are my favorite--it's not a game that I tend to think about despite its quality, so when there's a release I'm like "Oh yea! I forgot about this game!!" And then I play it and ask myself, "Ahy am I not a patron?" Then I remember how much I'm already pledging each month and it's kind of agonizing trying to figure out whether to cancel a pledge or reduce a pledge to make room for a new favorite.

Damn you cognitive dissonance!!!!
thinking is bad for your health..be like me..wing it and deal with the fallout later :D

Reactions: fauxplayer

dp123

Aug 9, 2017
This latest release convinced me to start pledging literally as you were typing this. Look two posts above yours.
Then, take a deep breath and reflect on why you are here. If seeing titles of new releases being posted on an internet forum bothers you, you are in the wrong place.
The guy clearly didn't put a whole lot of thought into his rant...

Reactions: fauxplayer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on a lighter note..damn you to hell lingerie and blankets hiding the yumyums for 1800 years!!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Anna is properly country..an older Ford f-150(the seat and dashboard gave it away..)probably a Texas gal..where about 9 out of 10 vehicles are F-150's :p i see little things and run with them..HAHAA!!

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I apologize to the creator. I know he was asking people wait a bit before sharing it, but as it has been shared I can't stop myself from downloading it.

Loved the update, and as @ThunderRob said, frustrated with the cliffhanger. Why do updates take so long to come out???

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How did you get this scene? In my playthrough they just sleep and no hanky panky… Maybe I am too decent on this playthrough?
how to get the Melinda scene?
You have to be on her romance route and not be with other girls, MC wont do anything if he is with someone else (not 100% sure on this part) They just chat and sleep on all of my 1 girl non-melinda routes, not sure if you're with multiple girls. Flirt with her all the time, take her side on all the things, spy on her when she is at the pool, coffee date etc.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes