VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You have to be on her romance route and not be with other girls, MC wont do anything if he is with someone else (not 100% sure on this part) They just chat and sleep on all of my 1 girl non-melinda routes, not sure if you're with multiple girls. Flirt with her all the time, take her side on all the things, spy on her when she is at the pool, coffee date etc.
Ok. My MC is on the daughter love path so that must be the reason. I need to do another playthrough cause Melinda is the 2nd best girl behind the daughter for me.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
how to get the Melinda scene?
Code says:
Code:
if path == 2 and ad_together == 0 and gf_together == 0 or path < 0:
What should translate to "cold/dom-sub-paths" (path <0) or on one of the good to daughter paths (path==2, not exactly sure what 2 is), not together with grace (ad = grace) and not together with Susan (gf = Susan).
I had the melinda scene on my "bad"-path, but not on my "good"-path.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
ARRRRRGGGHHHHH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IKR!!!! i was like really!!!!! also whats up with Ray and the Mayor and his daughter? we are playing MC point of view and we didnt see anything he was hiding he told his not daughter everything about her mother so im confused about that and my MC is not sleeping around with anyone and he told and been nice to Ray

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Soo..the best route for "Pumpkin" if you're on father route? That college kid or Anna, or she can skip either?
And Melinda is a goddess, of course. Finally!! :love:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
if u reject all woman its no longer a game bro :cool:
But it fulfil the fantasy that the most charming man could have the most oppotunity to reject any courtship of beauties. :ROFLMAO: Oh~~ So many ladies broke their heart because they love a man already have a broken heart! :geek:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Code says:
Code:
if path == 2 and ad_together == 0 and gf_together == 0 or path < 0:
What should translate to "cold/dom-sub-paths" (path <0) or on one of the good to daughter paths (path==2, not exactly sure what 2 is), not together with grace (ad = grace) and not together with Susan (gf = Susan).
I had the melinda scene on my "bad"-path, but not on my "good"-path.
That would make sense on the bad/dom route as the daughter is more a toy than a gf to the MC so Melinda should be all for it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm. Love the pacing, especially now that we are looking at the fun side of the roller coaster with the daughter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CeramicToaD

Mar 18, 2019
Haven't played this in a good long while, but wasn't there a patch for this? I don't remember the MC not being the father...maybe I'm thinking of another game?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
There's a new variable called no_censorship. It's defaulted to 0 but if it's set to 1, it'll show the question as to whether the girl is your daughter or not.

So there's now a need for an incest patch.
At least the old saves still work and she is still the daughter there. Hopefully we'll see a patch soon.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
There's a new variable called no_censorship. It's defaulted to 0 but if it's set to 1, it'll show the question as to whether the girl is your daughter or not.

So there's now a need for an incest patch.
At least the old saves still work and she is still the daughter there. Hopefully we'll see a patch soon.

simple enough, place in "game" folder as usual.

EDIT 2019.05.12: Altered patch a bit just in case of future game changes. No real need to update right now if you have the first version already.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes