• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Sickboy

Mar 21, 2018
There's a new variable called no_censorship. It's defaulted to 0 but if it's set to 1, it'll show the question as to whether the girl is your daughter or not.

So there's now a need for an incest patch.
Please, can you tell me in wich file is this variable located ? where I should edit ? Thank you very much !

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
My Dick Keeps staring at me with that puppy face....i gently then just push it back inside my pants and zip it off...and with whispering voice over it i utter...when the time is right....when the time is right..you will faaaappp like you have never before...he smiles at me and then falls asleep.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
My Dick Keeps staring at me with that puppy face....i gently then just push it back inside my pants and zip it off...and with whispering voice over it i utter...when the time is right....when the time is right..you will faaaappp like you have never before...he smiles at me and then falls asleep.
too damn romantic for this site!!!! write poetry!!!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Our Fate - A new family [v0.14bSE] [CedSense] - Original Size: 1.63GB
Updated 2019-04-21
Download PC (338MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
testing out the nickname booboo kitty fuck for alice has made me laugh the hardest I have in a good while haha! I recommend it lol

Reactions: Wesieboy56

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Anna is properly country..an older Ford f-150(the seat and dashboard gave it away..)probably a Texas gal..where about 9 out of 10 vehicles are F-150's :p i see little things and run with them..HAHAA!!
Sorry, but Texicans tend to prefer bow-ties under the steer horns on their trucks. (Not much of anything makes sense in that state.)

Cliffhangers are bad enough in these updates but something-or-otherus interruptus??? o_O

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So, on a main page we have spoiler about future of this game that says: "In later updates, all major fetishes will be optional. For example, for incest you can choose, even if the girl is your daughter, if you want to be physically or romantically involved with her, or not." It seems to be false. No matter what I do MC goes typical incest retard mode and it seems like there is nothing we can do about that. Maybe I'm missing something cuz I'm playing corruption route but is there any route on which MC doesn't go for D?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i'm loving the game so far but can someone tell me the difference in game between corruption and dominating? the game screams ntr in further updates and i wanna be able to avoid it...i mean i wanna corrupt the daughter and make her as slutty as possible but i dont wanna share her and that dream scared the shit out of me..good update btw

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It is terrible to imagine what kind of debauchery awaits us ahead if the author continues numbering to version 1.0
Good game!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sorry, but Texicans tend to prefer bow-ties under the steer horns on their trucks. (Not much of anything makes sense in that state.)

Cliffhangers are bad enough in these updates but something-or-otherus interruptus??? o_O
Sorry bubba..f-150 has been best selling vehicle in Texas and 22 other states for a lonnnnngggg time..in Texas by a huge margin...I run automotive pages on FB and spend anytime not here..doing car stuff...plus just Google "best selling truck in Texas" F-150 year after year...lol

Reactions: Darkaura

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I think I'll wait until near the end before checking this out again. I almost rubbed my eyes out with soap and water after
Unfortunately, also reinforces my protocol to only sub/support when a project is nearing completion, because by then I can read comments from others if stuff was suddenly put in that might not be to my tastes on why I started following that specific game in the first place.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I think I'll wait until near the end before checking this out again. I almost rubbed my eyes out with soap and water after
Unfortunately, also reinforces my protocol to only sub/support when a project is nearing completion, because by then I can read comments from others if stuff was suddenly put in that might not be to my tastes on why I started following that specific game in the first place.
Can you please elaborate before I download, what happened and what route are you on?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes