VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Zecyd

May 28, 2017
Why incest tag if is not your daughter ?
because there is a patch to reactivate the incest back , it has been changed probably to be able to survive on patreon, if not for that, you can say goodbye to the game.

look a few pages back.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can someone illuminate me? what's the point in making different paths if you still get the ame content despite making shitton of choices to avoid a particular situation?

Zecyd

May 28, 2017
Can someone illuminate me? what's the point in making different paths if you still get the ame content despite making shitton of choices to avoid a particular situation?
because there are actually 8 different paths to play with and a lot of choices are taken into consideration. you don't get the exact game that you'd like, too bad, make your own.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
curious about that myself, if the dev decides to put in stuff regardless of choices the players make really hope he wont go full on ntr forced scenes and that dream nightmare scene was just a mistake

Zecyd

May 28, 2017
curious about that myself, if the dev decides to put in stuff regardless of choices the players make really hope he wont go full on ntr forced scenes and that dream nightmare scene was just a mistake
I'm not even sure what he is talking about.... What situation to avoid? Having a bad dream? Or a swinger party that this guy felt was happening, but really didn't? I'm very confused.

Reactions: genmaximo

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I'm not even sure what he is talking about.... What situation to avoid? Having a bad dream? Or a swinger party that this guy felt was happening, but really didn't? I'm very confused.
i think he's saying as am i that all content somehow lead to you sharring your daughter and regardless of your choices the game leads to the same outcome: for exemple why have the nightmare scene in all paths? i can understand having it in one but the romance/protective path doesnt make sense,the mc should't feel insecure about himself to have such a dream

Zecyd

May 28, 2017
i think he's saying as am i that all content somehow lead to you sharring your daughter and regardless of your choices the game leads to the same outcome: for exemple why have the nightmare scene in all paths? i can understand having it in one but the romance/protective path doesnt make sense,the mc should't feel insecure about himself to have such a dream
But you're not sharing her, that's my point.

Zecyd

May 28, 2017
CedSense, did you really have to create an account just to defend the update?
you really love conspiracies. I'm sure 2 years ago he thought you might be worthy of a reply. even before he created his own. so funny.

you're not getting it my friend... you dont share her for now but all paths seem to lead to that no mather what choice you make,its all about the illusion of all these choices that are pretty much useless in this update
we don't know that.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you really love conspiracies. I'm sure 2 years ago he thought you might be worthy of a reply. even before he created his own. so funny.
I got replies and private covos with better devs... I just think it's funny that you would go off the lurking mode to defend a shitty update that does a U-turn on the whole game

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to prevent Susan from leaving you in Dom route or she automatically leaves in that route?

I know she doesn't leave in the other routes.

God I wish there was a walkthrough for this game.

Reactions: NasChoka
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes