VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What baffles me is that no one seems to take Claire's personality into account. She's like the last person on earth that would cheat on the MC. I'd be more worried about her being cheated on, once they become lovers. :)
Well who was talking about her willingly submitting to what happens? NTR is most of the time about rape, blackmail and drugs. Not nymphomaniac women. :p

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Also those who play non ntr might not be to happy to see Ray have sex with their daughter even if is in a dream, while they as mc cant do anything with her? I stopped playing game myself a few updates ago since thought things did develop to slowly between dad and daughter. Also the fact that the other scene was on all routes does give the idea that choices made in past might be less impactful as people hoped for.
I find it completely off course that all the NO ntr path have chosen now forced to see such a shit nesol even if it is "only" a dream is what the fuck? Is not it enough that there is a ntr path? does one have to be forced to play this garbage as NONE ntr player ???
honestly I just hope that it was a one-time slip-up and we are not forced to continue on the NE ntr route further forced to see that just completely unnecessary to leave the garbage on the other route damn whether dream or not we have not for nothing the route chosen

especially since there is not even even the approach of sex with her what was going to take a long time and then mas is actually then? if you had sex with her, is the game over? is usually so eternally long wait grind wait wait grind wait grind wait ..... and when you finally had sex with his main goal is the game over what is usually really disappointing

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
What baffles me is that no one seems to take Claire's personality into account. She's like the last person on earth that would cheat on the MC. I'd be more worried about her being cheated on, once they become lovers. :)
Claire is the daughter right if so i could see your point her personality would not really allow for cheating however depending on the players choices if on the corruption route she could be cheating

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Well who was talking about her willingly submitting to what happens? NTR is most of the time about rape, blackmail and drugs. Not nymphomaniac women. :p
plus its not about her personality,she can be the most kind ,romantic,innocent girl in the world but if the dev decides to turn her into a cumbucket overnight without you(mc) having a word in it what are you gonna do about it? guess we'll just have to wait and see if our innocent little blonde gets to be ours or the dev decides to pass her around like a used toy. its his game after all i mean fuck all the choices in the game right?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
NTR is cheating. Voluntary. But, the last thing this thread needs is someone starting a discussion on what NTR is, so just pretend I didn't say anything...*hides*:eek:

Reactions: FroKe88

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Claire is the daughter right if so i could see your point her personality would not really allow for cheating however depending on the players choices if on the corruption route she could be cheating
Yeah, I was talking about a romance route (that's the only one I play). People on a corruption route shouldn't be upset.

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
There is no ntr unless you consider fucking melinda who is in a relationship ntr no what has people concerned is a dream sequence where ray takes the daughter most are worried the dev will make the dream real
You can finally fuck Melinda? Please confirm because than I will start to play again. I would also be happy for some pointers (what path?) but confirmation is enough.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
NTR is cheating. Voluntary. But, the last thing this thread needs is someone starting a discussion on what NTR is, so just pretend I didn't say anything...*hides*:eek:
Nope that is not what NTR is, just look at all games and mangas with NTR from Japan and you will see it always have the element from stolen away by an almighty adversary that uses a combination of the elements of rape, blackmail and drugs. Cheating is just that, cheating.:p But agreed lets not get into a discussion about what NTR is, since almost everyone has his own definition by now. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can finally fuck Melinda? Please confirm because than I will start to play again. I would also be happy for some pointers (what path?) but confirmation is enough.
I understood from earlier posts you have to be on a domination path.

Reactions: Tibi088

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
As far as i know both corruption and dom routes get to fuck her not sure about the romance route

Reactions: Tibi088
U

User_130505

Can someone here remind me how to add and remove the fan signatures on here?
I've decided not to continue this game, so I need to remove the fan banner for it.

U

User_130505

Thank you.
The games just going off in a very screwy direction.
A famous author lives in a town full of corruption. They try to kill him, and he doesn't do the most obvious thing in the world, move out of that town to protect his daughter.
He obviously can afford to move, so it's pretty screwed up that the option never appears.
If it was me in his situation, the house would have gone up for sale the day after the meeting with the mayor.
I like to see some logic or at least a little common sense used in games, and this one was doing great at first, but now it is looking like the dev has lost their way and is just throwing things at people to see what sticks.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
NTR is cheating. Full stop! Within NTR you have sub-groups. Voluntarily cheating, blackmail, rape, drugs, mind control etc.
The reason people want to subtract NTR from cheating itself is: When their MC cheats with multiple characters it's not NTR! But if the chick cheats, it's NTR!

That being said, I am not a fan of NTR. I avoid it if possible. And there should always be an option to avoid it, unless the whole premise of the game is NTR.

I think the dev buckled under the NTR fans pressure, and hinted at it, forgetting that a large group want nothing to do with it. I would imagine he didn't think a dream sequence would have such an effect.

Reactions: LittleIr

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I play this game some time ago and today I decided to check the last update and started the game again and I do not know why but it seems to me that when I played for the first time, the girl was a real MC daughter, and now I play and it turns out that this is not his real daughter.
Does the story was change so that it not be incest? If so is anyone has an incest patch?

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
I play this game some time ago and today I decided to check the last update and started the game again and I do not know why but it seems to me that when I played for the first time, the girl was a real MC daughter, and now I play and it turns out that this is not his real daughter.
Does the story was change so that it not be incest? If so is anyone has an incest patch?
check https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-a-new-family-v0-14se-cedsense.7220/post-1760147

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Hope it was just a bug in the Dream Sequence in Romance route...:cautious:
And declining all girls in Romance route is tiring...where is the reward for being a good guy like most of the game offers??!!!?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes