VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Anyone named Lucas (named Lucock in my game) or Eric (named turd burglar in my game) is going to be a pathetic shit stain of a loser.

@Rythan25

You can get Melinda in the corruption route as I got with her on that route.

Reactions: Fundo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone named Lucas (named Lucock in my game) or Eric (named turd burglar in my game) is going to be a pathetic shit stain of a loser.

@Rythan25

You can get Melinda in the corruption route as I got with her on that route.
Yeah not interested in that route even slightly, as I said tow posts above, FUCK the Mayor and his accomplice, they wont touch the daughter in any of my playthroughs at all !!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Rythan25

The MC has the choice to allow it or not. I think it was either the corruption one I think that asks if you want to share her or not and you can pick no as that is what I did and one of my runs is the corruption route and I think the domination route has something similar as well.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
To get the Melinda scene, you cant be with other girls (not sure about if you're on the dark paths). So yes, you have to be single.
You can get Melinda even if you slept with the other girls in Dom/Corrupt path.

Mar 18, 2019
before DMD and now TFMG good ones
but this game very very dead slow
14updates release but I'm still sleeping when I'm awake omg :rolleyes::oops:
I'm thinking expect scene,
Morning scene she running hug to kiss mc whynot suddenly slip to lip to lip kiss and whynot kiss Anna time mc face shown and party time whynot thinking mc care,love about him damn too dead slow story no romantic no corruption :cautious::rolleyes:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so is this game incest or not?

i just got to the point in the prologue where he finds out she is not his daughter.

so if there is no relations. she is a stranger. why is this tagged as incest?

unless some one can spoil me and it turns out she IS his daughter or a real incest candidate appears later.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
This game is tits! Plenty of hypnosis/magic spell/wierd potion kinda mind control games out there, but this one is bare bones & so true. became a Patreon. this should probably go in reviews, but since the makeover, I don't know how to do that

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017

i just got to the point in the prologue where he finds out she is not his daughter.

unless some one can spoil me and it turns out she IS his daughter or a real incest candidate appears later.
wtf? you're asked if she's your daughter in the beginning of the game. Unless your playing a different version or just generally trolling.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

If you started a new game after version 0.12 then you will need the patch attached here, place in "game" directory and start a new save. It will ask you whether or not you want it to be your daughter, just like it did before.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I accidentally locked myself in the romance path with the daughter. Now I can't get the other girls.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you started a new game after version 0.12 then you will need the patch attached here, place in "game" directory and start a new save. It will ask you whether or not you want it to be your daughter, just like it did before.
Maybe ask someone to add the patch to the OP. Upon seeing that, most people should assume that's what's needed for her to be daughter and would stop asking in the thread (obviously this won't work 100%, people will still keep asking, but hopefully less)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Maybe ask someone to add the patch to the OP. Upon seeing that, most people should assume that's what's needed for her to be daughter and would stop asking in the thread (obviously this won't work 100%, people will still keep asking, but hopefully less)
I imagine it will get linked there eventually, no idea how to go about requesting such a thing. I just saw some people asking for one so I made it.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Great update i really enjoyed it, the dominance route still appeals to me the best. The father-daughter relationship between the MC and Claire is one of the best you can find in the incest genre.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes