VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 83720

Overview:
The story revolves around a successful writer (you) who sees his life turned upside down by an old flame calling him one night. You have a lot of decisions to make, you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one.
You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-02
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Developer/Publisher: CedSense
Censorship: No
Version: 0.14SE
Language: English
Genre:

Change-log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac:
- -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras:

View attachment 61980 View attachment 72156 View attachment 48933 View attachment 48934 View attachment 72157 View attachment 48935 View attachment 48936 View attachment 61776 View attachment 72158 View attachment 61777
I'm confused....why the incest tag if the DNA test says she's NOT his daughter?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yup, some one is right. i didn't see a patch in the op like i'm use to. so i assumed this game didn't have one. usually a game will have even older version patches in the op. so my bad, i assumed before checking.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
I wants to play this game!
but i am curious that what this scene about? is it NTR?
If its NTR, then is it with the main girl?
please tell me...cause i dont like NTR and If main girl(daughter) get fucked or ntred by anyone then i wont play it...
please brothers tell me!

Reactions: BczILher

215303j

God dangit, this was the first game I tried to keep the dad being a good father and letting the daughter go out with a guy that "looked" decent, and stupid Lucas goes and pulls that shit... I feel betrayed...Like I want to re-start the game and cock-block the little shit every single time.

Now its either gonna be incest for my playthrough, or hopefully you can set up the daughter as a Lesbian with the childhood friend (anna)... cause like fuck I aint giving her to the NTR loving piece of shit mayor, or his talk show host buddy. fuck those two in the ass !!
Personally I though Lucas to be a douchebag and avoided him already. "Good father" does not mean that any guy is worthy of my princess! ;) Although IRL I would not be thrilled about a lesbian relationship (mostly for practical reasons) I do think Anna is much better for her than Lucas. Even before the last update.

I also was playing with her as a straight up daughter, and as a father, I would torture and kill any son of a bitch that hurt her.

But having decided to play it straight with her as the daughter only, and having that option taken away, I am no longer supporting this game in any way.

And no, it is not because of any issues with incest or any other shit like that.

It's because I was offered a path on day one of this games release, and it was taken away from me months later, because the dev changed their mind.
Relax man... Like I said before, it was not like Lucas was pure gold either. Sometimes things doesn't work out, IRL as well as in a realistic story. It doesn't mean that the dev has changed his mind about anything, just that the story is written with some plot twists. Of course you may dislike some of these twists.

On the upside, I didn't expect that both the MC and D would get drunk and end up in bed together either. Especially since the MC was driving and I had him pictured as a quite responsible kind of guy.

I had a scary thought.
That could be, but I think the positive DNA test is still in the game, but is only hidden. Most likely because of Patreon. If you use below patch it should be visible again. This doesn't mean that your theory can't be true, the guy is just misinformed in that case. ;)

@riktor

When you want something to be added to the tags or added to the OP you have to ping someone that can do it with the @ and then someones name that can edit first posts like UncleVT for example.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-a-new-family-v0-14se-cedsense.7220/post-1760147
I just used the "report" button, so the mods are made aware and edit the OP.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Personally I though Lucas to be a douchebag and avoided him already. "Good father" does not mean that any guy is worthy of my princess! ;) Although IRL I would not be thrilled about a lesbian relationship (mostly for practical reasons) I do think Anna is much better for her than Lucas. Even before the last update.

Relax man... Like I said before, it was not like Lucas was pure gold either. Sometimes things doesn't work out, IRL as well as in a realistic story. It doesn't mean that the dev has changed his mind about anything, just that the story is written with some plot twists. Of course you may dislike some of these twists.

On the upside, I didn't expect that both the MC and D would get drunk and end up in bed together either. Especially since the MC was driving and I had him pictured as a quite responsible kind of guy.

That could be, but I think the positive DNA test is still in the game, but is only hidden. Most likely because of Patreon. If you use below patch it should be visible again. This doesn't mean that your theory can't be true, the guy is just misinformed in that case. ;)

I just used the "report" button, so the mods are made aware and edit the OP.
What exaclty was wrong with Lucas before the current update ? And NO the "He seemed too nice" excuse doesnt work, as that is precisely why he was worthy of the daughter in the first place... if he had been all "gangsta" and shit I would have cock-blocked the fucker since the start... nothing worse than some wannabe "badass" coming up to ask to date your daughter with gems like "Dont worry Mister J. I'll take care of your little princess, she will be calling god out pretty soon if you now what I mean *wink*" Cause an idiot like that would get his balls exploded by a aluminum bat to his groin...

Also whats wrong with Anna ? she seems nice so far... is it because she had the temper tantrum before the daughter and MC helped her ? Cause to me that was uber realistic, the daughter came across as "bragging" about her success while Anna was hitting rock bottom.. cant be easy to stomach.

U

User_130505

The game simply started going in a direction a couple of releases ago with his talk with the mayor, that I have zero interest in, and having shit changed up like that has was the final straw. It's getting old seeing devs create games with a stated direction, then halfway thru the game, it radically changes directions or past options that were there, are suddenly removed. I know that sometimes it is patreons fault, but more often it is caving into players who whine that the game is not going fast enough, because people want to fuck everything moving on day one. But some of the most successful games out there had the same complaints, but they also stuck to their guns and stayed the course that they had mapped out for the game before the first release ever went public.
I'm done with the game completely and will not bother wasting my time with it.
I'm actually surprised that I even got the notification of your response because I had already hit the unwatch button on this thread.

In this newest release, I made it about as far as her friend showing up as she was heading out, and literally said fuck it and closed the game.
It just did not have the same feeling anymore.

Reactions: Vainglorious

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Anna is by far the best non-MC character for Claire. They have been friends forever practically, they understand and already love eachother before they even begin seeing eachother.

Lucas never felt like a good person to me, I think its mostly because of how his dad is. A lot of boys learn relationship stuff from their dads, and his dad is kind of terrible so it didn't seem to be a stretch to think Lucas will also be terrible.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
But with my theory, one of two things could happen.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Rythan25

I personally go by names if a DEV uses the name Eric/Lucas I already know what those fucking characters are going to be like. Followed by me changing their unoriginal names to something more fitting to them like Lucock and Turd Burglar. For me I never once was ever nice to Lucock I cock blocked him at every turn. I did once select one where I let him get the coffee just so I could open the variables and see what that did and when I saw that it added shit to the share variable is when I rolled back and went with the other option.

@WillyTheWacker

You'll still get notifications if someone quotes you or pings you with the @. Unfollowing a thread just means that you won't get notifications that someone has posted in the thread but if someone pings you or quotes you then you'll still get a notification.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anna is by far the best non-MC character for Claire. They have been friends forever practically, they understand and already love eachother before they even begin seeing eachother.

Lucas never felt like a good person to me, I think its mostly because of how his dad is. A lot of boys learn relationship stuff from their dads, and his dad is kind of terrible so it didn't seem to be a stretch to think Lucas will also be terrible.
Sammy is not Lucas's dad... he's his uncle..

215303j

What exaclty was wrong with Lucas before the current update ? And NO the "He seemed too nice" excuse doesnt work, as that is precisely why he was worthy of the daughter in the first place... if he had been all "gangsta" and shit I would have cock-blocked the fucker since the start... nothing worse than some wannabe "badass" coming up to ask to date your daughter with gems like "Dont worry Mister J. I'll take care of your little princess, she will be calling god out pretty soon if you now what I mean *wink*" Cause an idiot like that would get his balls exploded by a aluminum bat to his groin...
Like @jamdan said, I just had doubts about Lucas's intentions from the beginning. I can't point to a single sentence, but it just felt off to me.

Gangsta types would be even worse (and shortlived), I agree fully.

Also whats wrong with Anna ? she seems nice so far... is it because she had the temper tantrum before the daughter and MC helped her ? Cause to me that was uber realistic, the daughter came across as "bragging" about her success while Anna was hitting rock bottom.. cant be easy to stomach.
You misunderstood me. I really like Anna, she's a great friend and would make a great partner as well. It's just that, IRL, lesbians still get a lot of shit from the general public as well as have practical problems like getting pregnant. Since this game has a realistic approach that would be a reason for me not to all-out support or actively encourage their relationship. On the other hand if they are positive that they do want a love relationship, then I'm not going to object or block it either. And, because in the end it's just a game, I probably would be in favour, partly just because I want to see the scenes. :LOL:

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I'm confused....why the incest tag if the DNA test says she's NOT his daughter?
Until the version 0.12, the player was asked at the beginning of the game if he wants to play incest or not. Then, as one already knows from other games, complained of some idiots, whereupon Cendese changed the start. You now need an Incest patch Who you want to play correctly. I still find it ridiculously absurd, everyone should decide freely how he wants to play. These moral apostles who want to prescribe something to others are annoying like hell!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TiffanyMonroe

They asked *is mc get bang the daughter yet?* not did the MC get his fingers wet so my reply to them is right because they asked if the MC has gotten to fuck her yet. If they had asked if the MC has gotten to masturbate her yet then I would of replied yes.

If everyone is calling her girl then that means you are on the corrupted route and probably not so clean thanks to the dad.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes