VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

215303j

I'm on the love path, I found it really good.
Especially the last scene with D was incredibly hot.
The scene were Anne kicked Lucas was also great.

The nightmare, was, well, a nightmare and therefore not very pleasant.
Relax guys....
Nobody ever dreamt of being run over by a train?
Does that mean you secretly desire to be run over by a train???

Don't cry NTR over this.
In the dominant/corruption route, there may be sharing in the future, that's what was hinted in the conversation with the Mayor. We have to see how that goes. Likely it'll take quite some time to progress to that level. But in that case, it's clearly the player's choice.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Shiver me timbers, only TWO pages complaints about (dream) NTR? Perhaps some folks are beginning to warm to it? :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or they just replaced those pictures with something better ahead of time like I did so that there never was a nightmare.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
People are being paranoid. It was a nightmare, and nothing actually happened. If you are on a romance path with Claire and being nice to Ray, why in the world would anything happen? Besides, Ray is dealing with those mystery people or whoever. He doesn't have time to do anything even if he wanted to. And not a chance Claire would do anything, she is one of the most innocent main girls in any game and absolutely loves MC to death.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just noticed..starting a new game to play as the father-daughter mentor friend route and..the choice is gone..she is now always NOT your daughter..then checked the OP and the spoilered other info and discovered no father route..only father-figure..is that new this update or have i been playing saves so long i never noticed?..LOL

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry bubba..f-150 has been best selling vehicle in Texas and 22 other states for a lonnnnngggg time..in Texas by a huge margin...I run automotive pages on FB and spend anytime not here..doing car stuff...plus just Google "best selling truck in Texas" F-150 year after year...lol
Best-selling new truck everywhere & for many years, yeah, but they seem to (or, at least, they used to) do anything & everything to keep their old Chevy's on the road and it took many years of #1 new sales before the blue oval could rival the bow-tie in total numbers in operation there. I used to go 'round & 'round with people about it in Dallas (I bleed Ford blue) 30 years ago but they wouldn't give up their bow-ties. Hell, I knew several people who made decent money buying junkyard Chevy engines here in Michigan and other northern states to take down to Texas just so they could keep those old trucks going. I spent many, many hours repairing & rebuilding them while I lived there. Maybe they started to see the light in the years after I left (and the years since Ford replaced twin I-beams & kingpins with double wishbones & ball joints...)

I've no doubt you're right, now. My experience is decades out of date and that is what my comment was based on. I stand corrected. Mea culpa.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Best-selling new truck everywhere & for many years, yeah, but they seem to (or, at least, they used to) do anything & everything to keep their old Chevy's on the road and it took many years of #1 new sales before the blue oval could rival the bow-tie in total numbers in operation there. I used to go 'round & 'round with people about it in Dallas (I bleed Ford blue) 30 years ago but they wouldn't give up their bow-ties. Hell, I knew several people who made decent money buying junkyard Chevy engines here in Michigan and other northern states to take down to Texas just so they could keep those old trucks going. I spent many, many hours repairing & rebuilding them while I lived there. Maybe they started to see the light in the years after I left (and the years since Ford replaced twin I-beams & kingpins with double wishbones & ball joints...)

I've no doubt you're right, now. My experience is decades out of date and that is what my comment was based on. I stand corrected. Mea culpa.
deleted my comment..will take it to message and not clutter the thread :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..noticed..in my always nice..father figure..loyal to Susan playthrough..Grace shows up and its like we did have an affair..which we did not...this playthrough has been no Grace..so thats a severe inconsistency in the narrative..lol

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
God dangit, this was the first game I tried to keep the dad being a good father and letting the daughter go out with a guy that "looked" decent, and stupid Lucas goes and pulls that shit... I feel betrayed...Like I want to re-start the game and cock-block the little shit every single time.

Now its either gonna be incest for my playthrough, or hopefully you can set up the daughter as a Lesbian with the childhood friend (anna)... cause like fuck I aint giving her to the NTR loving piece of shit mayor, or his talk show host buddy. fuck those two in the ass !!

U

User_130505

God dangit, this was the first game I tried to keep the dad being a good father and letting the daughter go out with a guy that "looked" decent, and stupid Lucas goes and pulls that shit... I feel betrayed...Like I want to re-start the game and cock-block the little shit every single time.

Now its either gonna be incest for my playthrough, or hopefully you can set up the daughter as a Lesbian with the childhood friend (anna)... cause like fuck I aint giving her to the NTR loving piece of shit mayor, or his talk show host buddy. fuck those two in the ass !!
I also was playing with her as a straight up daughter, and as a father, I would torture and kill any son of a bitch that hurt her.
But having decided to play it straight with her as the daughter only, and having that option taken away, I am no longer supporting this game in any way.
And no, it is not because of any issues with incest or any other shit like that.
It's because I was offered a path on day one of this games release, and it was taken away from me months later, because the dev changed their mind.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I also was playing with her as a straight up daughter, and as a father, I would torture and kill any son of a bitch that hurt her.
But having decided to play it straight with her as the daughter only, and having that option taken away, I am no longer supporting this game in any way.
And no, it is not because of any issues with incest or any other shit like that.
It's because I was offered a path on day one of this games release, and it was taken away from me months later, because the dev changed their mind, and did not care.
Well to be fair you might still be able to play as a loving father and hopefully set her up with Anna, unless your against Lesbian relationships that is... I mean thats what I plan on doing, for now cause no other male so far is worth of the daughter other than the MC as I am playing him (since you can make him an asshole as well)....

Also did anyone get to the Melinda hotel scene as a single male ? I had one file where MC is with Grace, and one where he is still with Susan... so he just talked to her and slept in bed with her to be supportive... I am wondering if your MC doesnt have an established relationship if you got a sex scene with Melinda, as I was waiting for the chance to steal her from her shitty husband, but since it took so long I figured it just wasnt coming...

Also God DAMNNN that Stella !!! Yowza !! to bad she is married... as I was immediately drawn to that female model...

Reactions: genmaximo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not against lesbian relationships but only if it was in the father daughter route so that he could have a chance to have some fun with them as well. But I won't play the route just to see the lesbian scene. If nothing else I'll just console cheat to get the scenes and just switch back and forth that way.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, Lucas is a scumbag on the Lucas route too? Between he and Sammy, they dont know how to treat their girls well. Idiots, oh well their loss is MC's (or Anna's) gain.

@Rythan25

To get the Melinda scene, you cant be with other girls (not sure about if you're on the dark paths). So yes, you have to be single.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So, Lucas is a scumbag on the Lucas route too? Between he and Sammy, they dont know how to treat their girls well. Idiots, oh well their loss is MC's (or Anna's) gain.

@Rythan25

To get the Melinda scene, you cant be with other girls (not sure about if you're on the dark paths). So yes, you have to be single.
Damn might have to restart, and erase my Susan playthrough for a Melinda one, especially since Susan annoyed me when she got all jealous and petty over the MC spending time with his daughter WTF... The only thing that scares me about restarting is that @ThunderRob said the game doesnt let you pick "father-daughter" relationship anymore, which is a huge crap on the game for me...I love hearing the daughter call MC Dad... and not "father-figure" or "James/Jensen"...

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes