VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sorry, I haven't been paying attention. Are people losing their shit over a dream?:oops:
I do not think its the dream itself that's the issue i think what most people are concerned about is if the dev decides to make the dream come true and ray takes the daughter

Reactions: Akamari

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
depending how u play, in my version the MC didnt think it was a nightmare, he wanted to see more.
also, the MC want to corrupt the daughter and make her a slut, and it seems not just for himself.
so I hope that Ray will be tasting her for real the next time.

Reactions: CeramicToaD

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Hmmm what's going on? People talking about NTR, i haven't played this game for a long time because i was kind of waiting for dad and daughter sex scene and now i cam back it's going to NTR path? :O

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the hard work, could you please tell me how to integrate incest patch into the game on android please?
you can't unless you create your own port. but how much more incest do you need, is a father-daughter-relationship not enough for you?

Reactions: drakix

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmmm what's going on? People talking about NTR, i haven't played this game for a long time because i was kind of waiting for dad and daughter sex scene and now i cam back it's going to NTR path? :O
MC had a dream.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
There is no ntr unless you consider fucking melinda who is in a relationship ntr no what has people concerned is a dream sequence where ray takes the daughter most are worried the dev will make the dream real

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is no ntr unless you consider fucking melinda who is in a relationship ntr no what has people concerned is a dream sequence where ray takes the daughter most are worried the dev will make the dream real
Also those who play non ntr might not be to happy to see Ray have sex with their daughter even if is in a dream, while they as mc cant do anything with her? I stopped playing game myself a few updates ago since thought things did develop to slowly between dad and daughter. Also the fact that the other scene was on all routes does give the idea that choices made in past might be less impactful as people hoped for.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Also those who play non ntr might not be to happy to see Ray have sex with their daughter even if is in a dream, while they as mc cant do anything with her? I stopped playing game myself a few updates ago since thought things did develop to slowly between dad and daughter. Also the fact that the other scene was on all routes does give the idea that choices made in past might be less impactful as people hoped for.
True enough still im hoping the dev does not go down the ntr route we have enough ntr games we don't need this one to join them. I do have to agree im not comfortable sharing the daughter even if it was a dream she belongs to me and no one else

Reactions: Valeck and LittleIr

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Also those who play non ntr might not be to happy to see Ray have sex with their daughter even if is in a dream, while they as mc cant do anything with her?
If it's a nightmare, the whole point is that you are not supposed to be happy about it. But, yeah I get, people are touchy. That's why the dream was mostly suggestive. Which IMO is perfectly fine. It does its purpose.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True enough still im hoping the dev does not go down the ntr route we have enough ntr games we don't need this one to join them. I do have to agree im not comfortable sharing the daughter even if it was a dream she belongs to me and no one else
Thing was the promise was that it would be the choice of the player how he would interact with daughter, if break that now it is no more as logical people do get angry. Now I personally also think people sometimes overdo their hate of NTR and especial if it really is a plot forward driving point, cheating and such can be a valuable part of a story, but forcing people to go through that in a dream while they can't touch the daughter on the protective or romance route seems like not well thought through to me. :p:p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Thing was the promise was that it would be the choice of the player how he would interact with daughter, if break that now it is no more as logical people do get angry. Now I personally also think people sometimes overdo their hate of NTR and especial if it really is a plot forward driving point, cheating and such can be a valuable part of a story, but forcing people to go through that in a dream while they can't touch the daughter on the protective or romance route seems like not well thought through to me. :p:p
I don't have an issue with ntr if it was a ntr game to begin with this game was not im aware cheating can be a good plot point if its done right

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My personal gripe with the game was more that instead of how the game started, when it was more about the interaction between MC and people directly around him with his new found daughter the other parts of the game got way to important and got in the way of that. The dynamic between MC and daughter and their direct friends was the interesting part of the game, all that mayor stuff, corruption and such storyline I have already seen, played and read a few thousand times. It was to me just taking away from the interesting part of the game. :p

Reactions: MoreLinks
U

User_130505

I'm starting to lose interest in this game too.
It's not the NTR, just overall not the same game it was for me.
I'm not even sure that I will bother finishing this release. I started to play, but after a few minutes, I just closed it.

Reactions: CeramicToaD

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
What baffles me is that no one seems to take Claire's personality into account. She's like the last person on earth that would cheat on the MC. I'd be more worried about her being cheated on, once they become lovers. :)

Reactions: 215303j
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes