VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wait I am confused now, and no longer eager to replay any other route than the "Good Father" one if what you say is true...so 3 routes, but 2 of them suck utter ass, and only one is good, I already understood that part, but I thought the "good path" could be divded into 2 parts as well ? Loving the daughter as a daughter, and "loving" the daughter as a woman...is that not true ?

Cause if in order to get "romance" route for daughter you have to do the Domination or the Corruption route, than that shit isnt romance to me... its foul disgusting beta behavior of someone that has no game and has to resort to tricks to get what he wants...

Domination strikes me as a "Do what I want you little bitch, you owe me for taking you out of the shithole you used to live in... Now we can be together daughter !!" yup... super romantic !

Corruption strikes me as a "Of course Mr Mayor, feel free to stick your flacid but somehow huge dick into my daughter, as long as I get a movie deal out of it than YAY"... Someone said you dont have to share if you dont want to in this route.. but then corruption and domination wont be that different... is Corruption going to be all about exhibiting her in public in skimpy clothing and shit ?
It feels like MC is being possessed by a devil or under the influence of drugs or liquor during sex scene, doesn't really fit his personality to become dominant

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It feels like MC is being possessed by a devil or under the influence of drugs or liquor during sex scene, doesn't really fit his personality to become dominant
Lol? Say what? You could choose to be dominant from the start, even a completely sweet dude can like to be dominant during sex, plus the mc obviously has no fixed character as your decisions shape it.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
I think dom route is about d/s relationship, and slutty is whoring her for new privileges for dad

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
plus the mc obviously has no fixed character as your decisions shape it.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm concern with, the game is suppose to let you shape the MC's character, I always choose be kind, be friendly, be understanding, let her lead the way, flirt with her, be romantic, something like that, but in the end , I get automatic dominant personality that's really disappointing, not all guys want to treat girls like a slut or whore, especially good girls like Grace or Melinda

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
I read some comment regarding ray taking the first step no matter which route i take. It got me worried so I set the skip on just to see if it's true.. Thank god it is just a dream. Im being emotionally attached as a good father after risking my life to save her from a fucking SUV. I am into NTR but not for this one, same with dating my daughter. These game made the exception on my NTR Kink. Maybe it has something to do with the daughter's eyes, it pierces my soul... xD

Reactions: 215303j

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I wonder what Shenice and company are plotting!
It's getting dark

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I had no sex with Melinda, is there no other way to be with her only, if I have enough jerk-points? (I am mostly the kind yet lewd one here)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I honestly think melinda is the perfect girl for MC. melissa is young and is much more suitable for lucas, but still it's okay but I am not a big fan of that route.

Reactions: Mytez

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
tried it. My system seems to be to minor to be able to play this game. Loading of pictures takes a lot of time. although I turned off the music, it keeps on playing in the menu. sometimes sound effects need to be played in dull to advance the story.
good graphicd so there no problem there.
seems nice, but due to slow playing not for me.
though if speed would improve, a nice start.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
tried it. My system seems to be to minor to be able to play this game. Loading of pictures takes a lot of time. although I turned off the music, it keeps on playing in the menu. sometimes sound effects need to be played in dull to advance the story.
good graphicd so there no problem there.
seems nice, but due to slow playing not for me.
though if speed would improve, a nice start.
in my opinion you must have a problem on your computer, because I do not have any problems that you speak

Reactions: Dan the man 62

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I read some comment regarding ray taking the first step no matter which route i take. It got me worried so I set the skip on just to see if it's true.. Thank god it is just a dream. Im being emotionally attached as a good father after risking my life to save her from a fucking SUV. I am into NTR but not for this one, same with dating my daughter. These game made the exception on my NTR Kink. Maybe it has something to do with the daughter's eyes, it pierces my soul... xD
Agreed with this, I'm massive fan of NTR as anyone that has debated me on that subject will know. But certain games where "incest" is pulled of really well by a good story and characters. Where you truly feel there is a connection between the MC and the girl you want. A game like that shouldn't have NTR cause it kinda ruin it, which i'm suprised of saying cause i usually want NTR in most stuff. All that being said Love the game regardless even more now with NTR even though it wasn't needed. Keep up the good work. :p

Reactions: Secretlee
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes