VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
what is ntr about this game?
Would love to know the same. Tried turning down sex with Susan and that just resulted in them breaking up, but I'm not sure if the lack of sex was the issue, or the path I was on. Other than that the corruption path's main goal is to turn her into a slut, but since you're not in a relationship with her I don't see how that would qualify...

Reactions: VolksKrieg

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Lol? Say what? You could choose to be dominant from the start, even a completely sweet dude can like to be dominant during sex, plus the mc obviously has no fixed character as your decisions shape it.
I agree... to a degree. If you're on the corruption route the mc is an asshole and all the dominant shit he does during sex is very much in line with his personality. If you're on the nice guy path, then yeah, it's weird for it to out of the blue... maybe a sense of progression, or daring, throughout his sexual escapades would make it less jarring.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is there sex scene with melinda
Yes, either on a corruption path or you not being with other girls (including claire). So, either corruption or good dad paths.

what is ntr about this game?
There isn't any NTR, the previous discussions were talking about a dream MC had. Think it might've been changed in the last update (the 7 image one) but not sure. Could be future NTR on the corruption paths.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yes, either on a corruption path or you not being with other girls (including claire). So, either corruption or good dad paths.

There isn't any NTR, the previous discussions were talking about a dream MC had. Think it might've been changed in the last update (the 7 image one) but not sure.
There's a dream where Ray and her together, but it's not explicit... if this same dream happens doing the love route, then I guess it could be ntr... adjacent?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I agree... to a degree. If you're on the corruption route the mc is an asshole and all the dominant shit he does during sex is very much in line with his personality. If you're on the nice guy path, then yeah, it's weird for it to out of the blue... maybe a sense of progression, or daring, throughout his sexual escapades would make it less jarring.
Again, even a completely nice guy can be dominant during sex. It has nothing to do with him being not really nice or anything, it's just a way to get off.
If you play the MC as a nice and caring guy, just think of the dominance play as a sort of kink, a way to spice up the sex.

It's like BDSM, if you are really into it, it's about trust, it's about giving yourself to someone completely and after spanking, hanging, bondage play etc.. you then cudddle together afterwards.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
@riktor

When you want something to be added to the tags or added to the OP you have to ping someone that can do it with the @ and then someones name that can edit first posts like UncleVT for example.
Actually, that's only true if you don't "own" the post. In Ced's case (mine too) they "own" the post which means they can add any tags they want to and modify the OP at will. The only thing they can't do is to remove tags that were put when the game was originally posted, and post things to latest updates (as well as update the URL for the new revision). Those have to be done by those with admin access. You can reach them by clicking the "Report" button on the bottom of the OP if needed.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, Kinda need a walkthrough for this game. I need to know what i'm missing and what my decisions actually affect. I dont want to play this game 100 different ways in hopes of finding the content im missing.

For example, how do i get your daughter into the clubbing dress in the first cloths shopping trip? Will not telling her shes my daughter let me fuck her or is having the PI set up cameras a bad idea? Need to know these things. Walkthrough please?

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
As I recall, NTR element is just added, right?
Because I've followed this game for some months and there wasn't NTR yet.

Reactions: MrJ
Dec 29, 2018
The more I think about it, the less I like the scene with Melinda.

It started off just fine. The game had alternate conversations for the path you were on, right up until things started to get physical. Then the game suddenly funnels you into the "Be dominant" route, which is a huge disappointment for me because I always chose the "Let her lead you" option. Not just because I like it when women take control, but also because I have a strong distaste for the other stuff. I don't want him to call her a slut or a whore, and every time he says "good girl" I read it as though he were praising a dog for obeying a command. I don't find any of that appealing in the slightest.

So the sex scene didn't suit my character or my personal taste. I don't think it really fits Melinda's character either, as she is a an assertive person who likes to take charge. Seeing her act completely subservient was very unexpected and more than a little off-putting. Her strong personality is one of the most attractive things about her, so I was surprised to see it get stripped away from her the moment things got physical.

There is absolutely nothing personal about the dialogue during the sex scene. You could swap out Melinda for almost any other woman in the game and it would make just as much sense, if not more. They don't mention how much they wish they had done this sooner, or how it's even better than they imagined, or anything like that. They don't even use each others names. She calls him "Sir", while he calls her "Slut", "Whore", or "girl". It's as generic as possible.

The game did bounce back a bit afterwards when the characters got back to normal. The conversation before he leaves does change depending on your route, and the one I had suited my character. So it was just the actual sex dialogue that was out of place. It was really jarring for me, and I don't know why it was done this way. I had already experienced a similar disappointment with one of Grace's scenes, where there was only the "Be dominant" option despite her first scene having both the "Be dominant" and the "Let her lead you". Her scene in her office was so awkward and unappealing to me that I actually restarted the game and never got involved with her again. So considering that Grace and Melinda are now both lacking the choice to let them lead, I'm wondering if the game just isn't going to give us that option anymore.

I know that a lot of people like the "Be dominant" path, so I want to make it clear that I'm not against it's existence or anything, I'm just annoyed that the choices we had for most of the game have suddenly disappeared. I had been enjoying this game a lot, and I'm still very impressed with the rest of the game, but this really takes the wind out my sails.

215303j

Wait I am confused now, and no longer eager to replay any other route than the "Good Father" one if what you say is true...so 3 routes, but 2 of them suck utter ass, and only one is good, I already understood that part, but I thought the "good path" could be divded into 2 parts as well ? Loving the daughter as a daughter, and "loving" the daughter as a woman...is that not true ?
As far as I know there are still 4 paths:

1a) good father, no sex with D
1b) romance
2a) domination
2b) corruption

Personally I'm on 1b and I don't doubt that things are progressing in the right direction.
If you were on 1a, you could be worried that Lucas seems to be out of the picture now, but I don't see why this path can't continue. Maybe Lucas makes a comeback, maybe D goes for Anna and maybe there will be another guy (maybe even Ray although I personally don't see that happening).

Reactions: Bally and Rythan25

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
So if you're on the daughter love route, i'm getting the idea you can't start/have a relationship with another girl.. Is this true?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@JoSolo

Correct once it hits a certain stage he'll start saying that he can't do that to the daughter and if he is in some type of relationship like with Grace he'll break it off.

215303j

@JoSolo

Correct once it hits a certain stage he'll start saying that he can't do that to the daughter and if he is in some type of relationship like with Grace he'll break it off.
Yep, and that's how it should be. No harem bullshit here! ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Thialf

I would of preferred being able to have the daughter and her friend do things together in the romance route with the possibility of the dad being able to join them.

Father route you won't get shit in the corruption and domination routes you won't get shit either as they push her away from the friend.

Reactions: magus448

215303j

I would of preferred being able to have the daughter and her friend do things together in the romance route with the possibility of the dad being able to join them.
I would like that as well, but I think this isn't that kind of game...
But we'll see...

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I gotta say... after playing pretty much 80% of the Renpy games that are out rn, if you'd ask me who's the hottest girl in any of those games... it'd be a tie between this game's daughter and the girl from My Sweet Neighbors. The girl is so hot, so well-designed and written that it doesn't even feel like milking when there isn't anything sexual happening for a long time. Also, this game might have my favorite protagonist in it. Not some run of the mill troll face or Michael 7. Just a real dude.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes