• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so it's a polishing update? god damn it! no good updates for a week now on f95 and here i thought the hard times would come to an end :confused:. gonna mark another line on my wall today.

loloboboka

Mar 21, 2019
what's up with NTR being in every fucking game? i know many people like it, and there are many games with NTR and others without, the problem is that people who like NTR are always pushing game developers to include NTR in their games even if the initial plane for a game was not to contain this genre. Now one of my best games is ruined.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
what's up with Vanilla sex being in every fucking game? i know many people like it, and there are many games with vanilla shit and others without, the problem is that people who like boring everyday vanilla crap are always pushing game developers to include vanilla in their games even if the initial plane for a game was not to contain this genre. Luckily one of my best games is has 2 paths so i can avoid that boring vanilla stuff all day long!.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
what's up with NTR being in every fucking game? i know many people like it, and there are many games with NTR and others without, the problem is that people who like NTR are always pushing game developers to include NTR in their games even if the initial plane for a game was not to contain this genre. Now one of my best games is ruined.
Maybe it's because the people who like NTR are the ones making the games. It's the haters that are always pushing for developers to remove NTR, such as what happened with DarkSilver. For now, NTR seems to be what most people want, save for a very vocal few. Tomorrow, you could make a game that is different. And by the way, I am pretty sure this game has had that NTR tag since it was first introduced. No real pushing for NTR as far as I know.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Damn ! when did people became so sensitive. The whole NTR scene people are talking about was a dream sequence and they didn't even have any sex. Yeah if you don't like NTR that scene was supposed to make you uncomfortable . Don't you guys have bad dreams ? And having the whole game ruined just because of a scene is well pretty stupid. There I said it. I hate these talk about NTR more than NTR itself. End rant....

Angmir

May 29, 2017
NTR is in the games often becouse:

a) It is realistic that you are not magicly predestined to be the only men in your Love Intrests life, and others can beat you to it.
b) It is a good gameplay feature, and a motivation not to screw things up, or show the consequences of failure.
c) It creates drama, and tention, making for better more mature story even if NTR itself is not the purpose of the game.

Beeing panicaly agaisnt NTR is a sign of immaturity and insecurity in your own masculinity. I'd say this kind of people who can't stand NTR are primary victims in NTR in real life, because in real life you are challenged every day, and you cant just whine your way out of it. You have to men up and out do other men to prove that you are worthy.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Damn ! when did people became so sensitive. The whole NTR scene people are talking about was a dream sequence and they didn't even have any sex. Yeah if you don't like NTR that scene was supposed to make you uncomfortable . Don't you guys have bad dreams ? And having the whole game ruined just because of a scene is well pretty stupid. There I said it. I hate these talk about NTR more than NTR itself. End rant....
NTR is like cancer it spreads the dream is only the beginning

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I feel like in Kindergarten, when people start to whine because of a nightmare scene.
There was no NTR and the game didn't go in a real NTR direction, but they boycott and threaten the developer.
How unsecure do you have to be, to react like that?
NTR is a like Nightmare to Some People...They are too deep into MC's Perspective.What they cant achieve in real life seems to the one there are always attended too..so they try to fantasize and virtualize that kind of game and dives into the story..its quite sad but thats the fact...and as my opinion most of people who are mature enough and had enough sexual experience with women seems to like NTR Stuff...Coz they are bored with regular day routine and wana spice up their sex life..on other hand lover boys who falls in love with her crush or Woman(Mature) Seems to get bothered..I think thats normal.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

a) It is realistic that you are not magicly predestined to be the only men in your Love Intrests life, and others can beat you to it.
b) It is a good gameplay feature, and a motivation not to screw things up, or show the consequences of failure.
c) It creates drama, and tention, making for better more mature story even if NTR itself is not the purtose of the game.

Beeing panicaly agaisnt NTR is a sign of immaturity and insecurity in your own masculinity. I'd say this kind of people who can't stand NTR are primary victims in NTR in real life, because in real life you are challenged every day, and you cant just while your way out it. You have to men up and out do other men to prove that you are worthy.
thanks for the info ''Doc'' : So if i dont like seeing the the person i love being fucked/drugged/raped by others makes me insecure what does that say about you in real life that you actually like that to happen to people you like?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

c) It creates drama, and tention, making for better more mature story even if NTR itself is not the purpose of the game.

Beeing panicaly agaisnt NTR is a sign of immaturity and insecurity in your own masculinity. I'd say this kind of people who can't stand NTR are primary victims in NTR in real life, because in real life you are challenged every day, and you cant just whine your way out it. You have to men up and out do other men to prove that you are worthy.
Your Reasons seems to make Zero Sense!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
thanks for the info ''Doc'' : So if i dont like seeing the the person i love being fucked/drugged/raped by others makes me insecure what does that say about you in real life that you actually like that to happen to people you like?
Soldier who cant stand the sight of his own blood, cant stand reality of possible defeat - is defective soldier, predestined to be doomed.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
And nothing of this kind was happening in this game and there was no indication that she will get drugged or raped or whatever, if not by you ...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
And nothing of this kind was happening in this game and there was no indication that she will get drugged or raped or whatever, if not by you ...
did you actually played the game? idk about the hobo at the beginning what his intentions were but the douchebag in the alley? she was really close to being raped lol. play again my friend

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018

Beeing panicaly agaisnt NTR is a sign of immaturity and insecurity in your own masculinity. I'd say this kind of people who can't stand NTR are primary victims in NTR in real life, because in real life you are challenged every day, and you cant just whine your way out it. You have to men up and out do other men to prove that you are worthy.

What i don't like in your explanation, is that it's more about "real life" than games. most ntr games are not about being in competition, failure, or drama. it's more often about cheat, rape, corruption.

While it's great for some people and i agree that it can be really good in a story, you have to admit that most games add it just to have someone fucking someone else and nothing else, no story or anything.

And you can't blame people for being against some things. we're perverts, not machine without values or moral.

As for the other guy that say that being too much into a game is wrong... maann.. that's quite the objective of any history, making the player/reader feeling something for the protagonist (hate, love, comprehension etc...) even if i do agree that some people react too much.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What i don't like in your explanation, is that it's more about "real life" than games. most ntr games are not about being in competition, failure, or drama. it's more often about cheat, rape, corruption.

While it's great for some people and i agree that it can be really good in a story, you have to admit that most games add it just to have someone fucking someone else and nothing else, no story or anything.

And you can't blame people for being against some things. we're perverts, not machine without values or moral.

As for the other guy that say that being too much into a game is wrong... maann.. that's quite the objective of any history, making the player/reader feeling something for the protagonist (hate, love, comprehension etc...) even if i do agree that some people react too much.
Ok that is a cool post - finaly someone deals with arguments.

And ofc you are true that a lot of NTR in games is just to have more sex scenes, but thats how it is with the games in general.
90% of the games are stupid mindless fuckfests anyway.

And for such games cheating, rape, corruption is good way to have as many scenes as possible.

But when you talk about morals - I'd assume you are talking about diffrent rarer kind of games, that actualy are about relationship building etc. And I understand your point.
I personaly dont find many games out there that I can emotionaly get into beeing the protagonist.
The games are eighter too silly, or they are designed in a way that you cant realy get behind the hero.

But even such games when you can get immersed with benefit from small doses of the drama that slight uncomfortable scenes can provide. I am always in favour of any real NTR to be optional in this games, but there is no problem if the same game has an optional path - where you fail to keep the girl with you, and she falls with the other guy.
Thats entirely up to author then.

So in the end it is simple - if the game main design is to have NTR - there is nothing you can do about.
But if the game is designed to have love route, it is good if actual NTR is compleatly avoidable.

Seeing your Love intrests flirt with another dude, having a nightmare without actual sex or defending your girl from beeing sexualy assaulted ARE NOT REAL NTR, they are just plot points that player has to deal with in realistic game scenarios.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes