VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Qoute Cendece Special Edition 0,14:

Just a mid month release, improving on the last update, 0.14.

Here is what you can find in it:

- A small entire new extra scene (with a new music).

- 2 entirely re written scenes and part of another one.

- Dozens of typos, errors, etc... fixed.

- Now, the sex scene (in the hotel room, to not spoil anyone, just in case) is different depending on the path you are on (more tender on the bright path, the same as it was on the darker paths).

PC:

MAC:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
the same as it was on the darker paths). <<< Its always the same on the dark path :devilish::geek: We all know he is gonna pimp her out! lol... opps :p

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Why guy in first image, sit 10ft away from PC ??? Probably, momma told him cannot jerk near monitor too close. Go go Gadget arms...good luck to reach the mouse and keyboard from that distance maaan...

Reactions: jörgen hermansson

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
what's this update all about? i loaded my last save and couldnt progress the game,it ended just like the last update...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
what's this update all about? i loaded my last save and couldnt progress the game,it ended just like the last update...
Well, if it would only be written down somewhere easily accessible, that would really help, wouldn't it? I mean, like page 1, very first post, in the change log? ;)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Well, if it would only be written down somewhere easily accessible, that would really help, wouldn't it? I mean, like page 1, very first post, in the change log? ;)
well i cant read so maybe in your wisdom instead of sarcastic answers you could be kind enough to read it for me ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the changelog tells you nothing.... it just says 1 new scene and 2 rewritten ones, but it doesn't say on which path those scenes are

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the changelog tells you nothing.... it just says 1 new scene and 2 rewritten ones, but it doesn't say on which path those scenes are
i know that man i was being sarcastic towards his reply..i read it and just like you said it doesnt give you much,not gonna replay the whole game on all paths so i can see a new scene...seems kinda dumb thats why i asked what's new

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It is incredible that this game went from being one of my favorites, to one that disgusts me and I don't dare to download, in just one update.:cry:
Anyway, good luck to the dev, and good for all you ntr lovers.

Reactions: Jubz

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
It is incredible that this game went from being one of my favorites, to one that disgusts me and I don't dare to download, in just one update.:cry:
Anyway, good luck to the dev, and good for all you ntr lovers.
He changed that dream scene, no NTR on the good path as far as I can tell. Not sure about the new update as I haven't downloaded it yet, but enough people were unhappy with the dream scene that he changed it.

The game is still very good. I don't like NTR either and I still love the game.

Reactions: El Tanque

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so it's a polishing update? god damn it! no good updates for a week now on f95 and here i thought the hard times would come to an end :confused:. gonna mark another line on my wall today.

loloboboka

Mar 21, 2019
what's up with NTR being in every fucking game? i know many people like it, and there are many games with NTR and others without, the problem is that people who like NTR are always pushing game developers to include NTR in their games even if the initial plane for a game was not to contain this genre. Now one of my best games is ruined.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes