VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, something is going on in the world - I don't want to speculate too much. Once that ends, hopefully, CedSense will be back.
This was dropped before Covid was a thing and he hasn't been back since. I know some people have hope but he aint returning.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah . he only returned to cockblock v19, when v19 wanted to continue the story.
at least v19 is now doing his own game "lost at birth" but Im a bit sorry that we can not finish this one.
really nice corruption game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yes, I think it is quite possible if my guess about what happened to him is correct.
Yeah the fact that you have to guess is a big part of why development probably won't ever resume on this. Ced could have updated his followers any time in the last few years, and chose not to - it's over, which sucks, because it was a great game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Will you guys stop digging up this grave in a pathetic attempt to get us to dance?

this game is dead, it has been dead for 4 years, literal babies who've been born at the time this game's been abandoned could tell you right now that you're being silly

every goddamn time this game turns up in my notifications I'm like, oh yeah, that was the most promising game I've ever played, goddamn acting lessons got a better ending then this!, fucking STOP bringing this thread up from the abyss, yes there are no other games out there likes this, but there are games out there that come close, and those games have endings or at least they will have, please, let this post be the end

edit you know: have some games that can rival this one:
light of my life
now and then, actually completed!
my new memories
There is an easy solution to your problem. You can fix this yourself. If you press the Unwatch button at the top of the page, it won't make any difference how many times people reply to this thread, because you won't know about it.

Perhaps you haven't done that yet, because, in spite of your protestations, you secretly hope that it will come back one day, and you want to know when it happens. Mmm? ;)

I know that's why I haven't done that yet. Ah me... Maybe that parrot I bought isn't really dead either. It's just sleeping. *sigh*

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Will you guys stop digging up this grave in a pathetic attempt to get us to dance?

this game is dead, it has been dead for 4 years, literal babies who've been born at the time this game's been abandoned could tell you right now that you're being silly

every goddamn time this game turns up in my notifications I'm like, oh yeah, that was the most promising game I've ever played, goddamn acting lessons got a better ending then this!, fucking STOP bringing this thread up from the abyss, yes there are no other games out there likes this, but there are games out there that come close, and those games have endings or at least they will have, please, let this post be the end

light of my life
my new memories
I used to think the same, but although sometimes the Abandoned tag is issued too quickly, here it is what it is.

However, everytime people respond to the thread, it does pop up at the top and may get new players trying it out. Which I think is a good thing, because this game is just that good, even in it's current unfinished state.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019

light of my life
my new memories
Where do you think this game would go with the story should CedSense be back?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I hope is someone will eventually continue the game
or do a remake out of it. even using HS is good if just following the same narrative and good writing.
this game is about that, good writing so it need to have that, the rendering quality is secondary.
but is it possible?
not sure, it will never be like CedSense wrote it and how he planned to end it. thats impossible.
but we could still get a good writer that can make it as good but with his own interpretation and style.
because I think the chances that CedSense returns is close to zero. so only a new writer/dev.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes